Beigguang wedding| Multi ship

Start from the beginning

---------------------

Miko knew the only reason she would get Ei to attend the wedding was by telling her their would be food at the after party. Reluctantly, Ei came along and found herself hiding from most of the people eating sweets the after party had to offer.

Miko, on the other hand was off talking to different guests, seeing a few familiar faces, specifically Kokomi and Sara who were talking to two women at one of the seats. Being the nosey Kitsune she is, Yae Miko stood in earshot of the conversation, taking in the appearance of the two women Kokomi and Sara were talking to.

One of them Miko realized had white horns with golden rings on them, she knew enough about Liyue to realize that was an adeptus, half adeptus specifically. She had pink hair and green eyes, beside her was another girl, brown hair that faded into red at the tips with unique red eyes.

Kokomi, Sara and the pink haired woman were discussing law, the pink haired woman seemed interested on the differences between the laws in Liyue and Inazuma. While the brown haired one seemed lost in her own world, most likely bored.

Miko herself got bored just listening to the conversation walked towards where the newly wedded couple were sitting at, congratulating the two. Beidou, one of the brides, seemed already drunk, while the other bride, seemed a bit annoyed.

Ningguang thanked Miko while Beidou tried to say an apology but what she said made little to no sense, her words sloppy due to how intoxicated she is. Deciding to leave the two alone for now she made her way back to the table where Ei, who seemed bored out of her mind, was sitting at.

" So Ei," the Kitsune said in a sly tone, " when are we getting married?" Ei's eyes widened, her face red from embarrassment "Miko! We're in public don't say that kind of stuff!" Miko mischievously giggled but left it at that, for now.

-------------------

Xingqiu, though not liking Ningguang that much, was a bit happy for the Tianquan. Though he had to be honest, the real reason he attended the wedding was to get some inspiration for a book he was writing, dragging Chongyun along with him so he could have someone there with him and not stand out.

A bit uncomfortable due to the numerous amount of people there, Chongyun stayed near Xingqiu and payed little to no attention to the other guests there. Xingqiu's main interest seemed to be on getting a good amount of inspiration.

Realizing he didn't have many popsicles left, Chongyun asked Xingqiu when they were leaving. " In a minute, just need a bit more information."

That minute turned into an hour of Chongyun awkwardly standing there while Xingqiu filled his notebook to the brim. " Can we leave?" Xingqiu thought about the question. " I suppose we can leave now." He responded, closing his notebook and grabbing Chongyun's hand and leaving the venue, a bit proud of the amount of inspiration he got.

----------------------

Tighnari let out another sigh as he listened to Cyno attempt to tell another joke to a few other guests at the wedding. While the guests were laughing, Cyno had a proud smile on his face.

Why did he even bother to go to the wedding if he didn't even know the people? Cyno convinced Tighnari to go, 'it would be fun' he said, ' we'll find someone to watch Collei and have fun', little did Tighnari know his night would be miserable.

" What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef. Get it because the cow has no legs so it would be on the ground, making it ground beef."

Tighnari loved Cyno but his jokes were horrendous, to Tighnari 's shock the guests laughed, only fueling Cyno's joke - telling confidence. ' This is gonna be a long night.' Tighnari told himself.

--------------------

It took some convincing from Lisa for Jean to go to the formal wedding of the Tianquan of Liyue, Ningguang, and the captain of the Crux Fleet, Beidou. When the invitation arrived Jean was hesitant, she had work that needed to be done and she needed to find someone on a short notice to watch Klee to make sure she didn't bomb all of Teyvat.

That night Jean confided in Lisa about her worries, unbeknownst to Jean, Lisa went out of her way to make arrangements so Jean could go. She had the Knights of Favonius Calvary Captain, Kaeya, take care of Jean's work and watch Klee at the same time.

She also convinced Eula and Amber, two other women who worked for the Knights of Favonius, to accept their invitations and attend, making arrangements for them as well.

Come the day of the wedding, Jean seemed overly nervous, thanking the newly-weds for the invitation and congratulating them over and over again. Lisa had to pull Jean away from the table where the brides sat and bring her to a different table where no one was sitting.

" Jean, relax a bit, it's okay." Lisa reassured Jean, inviting her to go look for Amber and Eula. Jean agreed, it's probably best to look for the two since it seemed to be getting late.

The two weren't shocked to find a drunk Eula, beside her a very sober Amber seemed a bit concerned. "Eula you overdid it again!"

Eula seemed to not hear Amber, both Jean and Lisa decided it was best to leave them alone and went back to a table, choosing one close to where Amber and Eula were sitting just in case the two needed any help.

---------------

The after-party finally came to a end, many had already left a few hours before though. Ningguang made a quick speech, thanking everyone for attending and once finished told everyone they needed to leave.

Once everyone had left she turned to see the drunken Beidou passed out in her seat.

Mumbling to herself Ningguang realized it was going to be hard to get her back to the Jade Chamber, as well as the Crux Fleet. She already tried to wake her up but that didn't work, when Beidou gets drunk it's impossible to wake her up.

She decided to just let Beidou sleep there, she had more then enough mora to pay for extra time at the venue. She got a cup of water and placed it in front of Beidou, when she was sober enough she would take her back to Jade Chamber so she could get some proper rest.

When Beidou woke up a few hours later, she had a horrible headache. Ningguang picked up the glass of water and held it to Beidou's lips until she had drank it.

Making sure she drank a bit more water, she gave her something to eat and something to stop the pounding pain from the headache. Now a bit more stable, Ningguang let Beidou support herself against her shoulder.

Taking her back to the Jade Chamber, Ningguang let Beidou change into something more comfy and then helped her lay down. When Beidou had fallen Asleep Ningguang herself got ready to go to sleep, alone with her thoughts as Beidou slept she smiled, a genuine smile as it finally hit her that she was now married. And she had never felt more happier before.