Umji
its np reallyyyy
i love you too 😭💗
now go hang out w everyone!! go have fun

Soojun
you too!
ttyl jiji

Umji
bye jun
Read

Seeing how happy Soojun sounded, Umji knew today was gonna be a good day.

Her and Liam were seeing Haechan again and meeting his 127 members, which was nerve-wracking but still a good thing.

They were currently in SM, a sweet lady guiding them 127's practice room.

When they made it, they knocked on the door and patiently waited.

"You excited? I'm actually going to hold a conversation with Jaehyun!" Liam said excitedly, eyes widening when the door opened.

"You guys must be Haechan's little friends, come in." One said, moving over so they could walk in.

Umji and Liam saw all the members sprawled out in different places, everyone looking at them but one.

Nervous was an understatement for Umji, she was sweating literal buckets.

Hopping nobody would see how nervous she was, she scanned over the room to see some red hair over the others.

She saw some, seeing as it was Haechan and his loner ass in the corner.

Both Umji and Liam bowed towards them, "Hi, I'm guessing you already know us.." she said quietly.

"Yes, we do. I'm Taeyong. We heard a lot about you, Haechan's over there," Taeyong, who opened the door for them pointed over at the corner.

Umji's eyes looked over and saw Haechan but moved over to see another guy giving her the cold glare. Umji took Liam's hand and headed over to where Haechan was quickly.

They both say down next to the tired boy, Umji tapping his shoulder to make their presence known.

Haecha quickly turns over to see who it is, meeting eyes with Umji's.

He gasped, sitting up straighter and turning his whole body towards the two.

"Holy shit, I didn't expect you guys to actually be here?" He says, staring at Umji.

She gives him a grin, "Well yeah. Of course we came over dude," Haechan looked over where Jaehyun was and signaled him to come over.

Liam saw this and his back automatically became straighter when the boy sat down.

"Liam right?" And as soon as Jaehyun said that, a conversation began between those two, automatically becoming comfortable.

Now it just leaves Umji and Haechan.

Umji speaks up first, "So how've you been?"

Haechan stares at her, noticing how her hair was placed on her shoulders in a messy manner. Her eyes shone brightly and her lips were held up in a smile.