Placing the card down, Umji waits for the waitress to come over and take it so she can get the money.

"Have a good day," the waitress says, giving them a smile when they leave.

Umji turns to Soojun, "I'll drop you off at our dorm because that's where she is right now."

Soojun nods and they both head over to the car so they can get home.

Umji pulls into the parking lot and parks the car. Seeing this, Soojun immediately unbuckles her seatbelt.

"Thank you Umji, you really will be a great therapist." She says before leaving the vehicle and entering the dorm with the hidden key.

Once Umji sees her leave, she pulls the car into reverse and drives to her job.

Hearing the ding, Sunwoo's head pops up. "Oh hey you're early," he says, giving her a small wave.

She waves back and smiles at him, "Oh uh- yeah. I didn't feel like studying to day so I had some time on my hands so I decided to come in early."

He nods, "Oh, well, I didn't know you were gonna be early so I didn't take out the trash and stuff, sorry."

She shakes head and clocks in. "Oh no it's fine. I don't mind doing it. But thank you for always doing it when you have the chance,"

He shrugs his shoulders while he leaves the back counter, "It's no problem. Well I'll see you tomorrow?"

She nods, waving him goodbye as he exits the store.

She decides to do the tasks and take out the trash snd restock.

After that was done, she goes behind the counter and opens up instagram.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Haechan
wydddd

Umji
working 🤕

Haechan
damn 😭
how long are u gonna be working for??

Umji
mmm idk maybe till 4

Haechan
till 4??
dont you have classes that start at 8

Umji
yeah but working more means more money
i usually work this much when im not tired or im feeling good

Haechan
good lord

Umji
yeah 😭😭
wbu whatcha doin

Haechan
got done practicinggg
comebacks soon 🤫
dont tell anyone i told u tho

Umji
LMFAO im honored
i wont dwdw

Haechan
sooo updateee
have u made it official to stan us