In Another Life

Wei Wuxian looks at the cultivators before him as he hold the amulet up in the air. He had just pushed his brother away while blood stream out of the freshly stab wound. His eyes glides over to where the last of his family laid dead. His heart breaking inside his chest. First his shijie and her husband and now the only family he had ever known. He turned his eyes back and break the amulet. No use to pro long the inevitable. The corpses turn around and starts to attack him. Not once did he fought back and soon they were tearing him apart. Limb from limb. Some cultivators turn around and threw up. After some time there was nothing left of him,his soul torn apart in the process. Wei Wuxian was dead. Never to be reborn again.

Lan Xichen walked up the path to the jingshi. He was about to tell his brother that Wei Wuxian was dead. He entered and walked in his brothers sleeping area. Lan Wanji opened his eyes and looked at his brother as his brother told him that Wei Wuxian was dead. Tears silently rolled down Lan Wanji's face at the news. Lan Xichen step forward but Lan Wanji shakes his head slowly. Lan Xichen had no choice but to leave his brother alone. When Lan Xichen was gone Lan Wanji whispers sorry over and over again. He had failed his soulmate. He had failed to protect. If only he had a chance to do it all over but he can not. He will not live in this world without the one he loves. He made the only decision he could. He sealed his golden core. The wounds on his back is not as painful as the pain in his heart and soul. Lan Wanji died a few hours later. Not knowing if he will ever see his soulmate again.

Lan Wanji sitting in the class room as his uncle were throwing question after question at Wei Wuxian when he felt a warm gush went through him. For a moment he was confuse.  He shake his head to get rid of the fogginess in brain. He discreetly looked around and realise that he traveled back to the Cloud Recess study time. He turned his attention back to his uncle and Wei Wuxian wondering how did he not see this. How did he realise disrespectful and rude his uncle were. He has been targeting Wei Wuxian since he got here. Had he failed to protect him since this early on. He stood up and could not help himself but to interrupt his uncle." Do not take advantage of your position. Do not make assumptions about others. Do not judge people. Do not assume. Do not partake in gossip". This is only a few of the rules uncle has broken. Will uncle take punishment as uncle has been punishing Wei Ying since he got here. I am not excluded because I have done the same". Lan Wanji said to his uncle as the spatter over his words. The whole class was quite and Wei Ying was looking at Lan Wanji mouth agape. He could not believe that the ever cold and stioc jade had just defended. Lan Wanji turned towards Wei Ying and bowed deeply and said. " This one is sorry for allowing his own judgment be clouded by outside influence. This one hope that Wei Ying would forgive him for his incompetence. This one promise to do better by Wei Ying". Lan Wanji said still bowing. Soft gasps could be heard throughout the room. Lan Qiren looks as if he was about to qi deviate. Wei Wuxian mouth open and close but no words came out.

He walked towards Lan Wanji and just as he was about to touch him he felt a warm wind blowing threw him. He stopped and closed his eyes for a minute shaking his head. When he open his eyes and almost whispered to Lan Wanji. " Lan Zhan please stop bowing to me. I forgive you. How can I not. You are my friend". Lan Zhan lifts his head and looked at Wei Ying searching his eyes and face. He nods his head and looked into Wei Ying's eyes that's when he saw it. A flesh of red in his eyes. ' Can it be? Did Wei Ying also came?". A little hope flare in his heart. Lan Qiren finally got his bearings together and said. " Wanji what is this? Wei Wuxian go to the pavilion library and copy the rules fifthy times and Wanji go to the jingshi and reflect on what you just did". Lan Wanji turned away from Wei Ying and said to his uncle. " I will not .I have done nothing wrong. Uncle has broke the rules not me or Wei Ying. Uncle will not punish Wei Ying for his bright and curious mind". The students were left speechless even Wei Ying. Lan Wanji had just deny a order from his uncle. The rule abiding second jade just said no to his uncle. They just heard a thud and when they looked at the front there laid their teacher sprawled out in the front. Jiang Cheng did not know what to think because he was pretty sure that the second jade hated his brother but his actions right now says differently. Huaisang was watching over his fan. His eyes going from Lan Wanji and Wei Wuxian whose back is towards him. He saw the way Wei Wuxian body had shivered for a moment before he said Lan Wanji's name. It was the way he said for him. There was a hint of pain in it. But why. He thought. Lan Qiren started to move and one of the Lan disciples helped him just as Lan Zhan took Wei Ying's hand and walked out of the class room. Shocked gasps went through the room. Jiang Cheng sprang up and scream." Second master Lan what is the meaning of this". as he ran after them not caring if he is breaking the rules but when he got outside all he saw was white robes disappearing down a path. Wei Ying was shocked when Lan Zhan grabbed his hand and drag him out of the class room. He already knew that he traveled back because he sure as hell ain't dead like he was supposed to be. Oh the Gods must really hate him to send him back to this damn time. He promise if he ever found out who is in charge of his destiny. He is going to kill them,bring them back to life and kill them again for eternity. He does not know if it is even possible to kill a God but he will find away.