He stared at her, nodding his. He listened to her rant, but he wasn't fully listening.

He watched as her eyes sparkled when she brought up something exciting, how her now black hair laid perfectly on her shoulders, how her lips pulled up into a beautiful smile.

He was the one in a trance.

"So yeah, that happened. Oh and— uh hello? Is there something on my face?" Umji asks, touching her cheeks.

Haechan snapped out of it, shaking his head aggressively. "N-no, you don't. I just noticed, you dyed your hair?"

She looked at him for a moment before glancing down at her black messy hair. "Oh yeah. Right. I was getting sick of the red so I thought it was time for a change you know?"

He nodded, he understood that. He wished he could change his hair color whenever he liked.

"So what do you wanna do?" She asked him, tilting her head slightly.

He looked at her, "What is there to do? Don't you still have a shift to work?"

She chuckled, standing up and making him stand up too. "I did. I can close whenever I want as long as it's pass 12 am."

His mouth shaped into an 'o' shape, turning around and watching her go to the back.

He just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

She finally returned from the back, grabbing his hand and pulling him outside the store.

She made sure everything was secured and locked before they left.

"Well- since you know, you're famous and shit, wanna go to the park? It usually has nobody there so you can take off your hat and mask freely." Umji said out loud, not thinking much about it.

But on the other hand, Haechan was in awe. She thought about him and his safety before anything else. It made him feel special.

Not hearing an answer, she turned around to see him still following her, but staring at her.

She quickly turned the other way, a warm feeling running up to her cheeks.

Once they arrived, they went over to the swingsets and sat on them.

It was silent until Haechan decided to ask a question, "So why did you want to see me?"

She turned her head over to face him, staring into his dark brown eyes. "I already said, I just wanted to talk with you."

He gave her the, 'Be serious' look, making her roll her eyes and sigh.

"Okay I wanted to get your mind away from your stress and work.." she said quietly, staring at her shoes.

They sat there in complete silence until Haechan let out a low chuckle, "Well it's working. I haven't thought about my job once since we were talking,"

She looked over at him and gave him a wide grin, "I'm glad."

And that's how they spent their night. They talked about the most random things and also talked about their deep feelings.

It was comfortable.

Haechan appreciated that he had someone to talk to like this.

They talked and talked, they talked until Jaehyun called Haechan, telling him he had to go back to their apartment.