As expected, most guards stopped him with guns aimed at his chest. All Dazai had to do was hold up the oracle, and no one batted an eye. He was very familiar with the layout of the headquarters as well as where people are posted at different times. That way he can avoid any unfortunate meetings.

Exiting the building successfully, he rips up the oracle and makes his way to the Agency.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

You open your eyes, groaning slightly as you do. The bright lights cloud your vision. Where were you..? Weren't you just in Kouyou's office?

Sitting up you notice your on a white bed, curtains around you, like an infirmiry. Next your gaze settles in a women. She wore a lab coat and had a butterfly pendant in her raven colored hair.

"Ah, I see your awake. It's nice to see your doing well, (Y/n)." She spins her chair around to face you. Her legs crossed, hands in a bundle as they lay on her thighs. A smile on her face. She looked familiar..

"Right, we only met over text. I'm Yosano Akiko, the Armed Detective Agency physician. It's a pleasure to meet you in person." Yosano introduces herself to you.

Your eyes widen, the... Agency!? Do they know what you did? No, if they knew they wouldn't have contacted you again... How do you act? What do you say? Should you just act like you do online? Your mind is everywhere right now. Unable to settle on what to do. Yosano speaks up again.

"You know, Dazai is probably out in the office waiting for you. How about you go say hi? He is the one who saved you from Mori."

"...Saved me from Mori..? He brought me to the Agency?"

"Yep!" The doctor gleefully tells you. You nod in acknowledgement. Throwing off the covers you run to open the door. Flashing Yosano a smile, to which she waves goodbye.

Heading out the room and into the hallway, you find the Agency's main office. Peaking your head from the side and into the office. You see Ranpo, but where's Dazai?

Ranpo see's you peaking around the corner. Already aware that your there to find Dazai. He smiles at you before pointing his finger to the side of a stained glass area. A place, which you assume, is to meet and talk with clients.

Dazai is standing there, eyes closed, waiting for something. His coat is off, hanging on his office chair. His dark brown hair framing his face. He looked peaceful, until someone ran up to him.

"Dad!!!" You yell. Jumping up to hug him. He looks slightly taken aback by the sudden attack, but quickly adjusts.

"Dazai being a dad? Maybe you and Mr. Fancy hat wouldn't make a bad set of parents for the kiddo."

"Excuse me, Ranpo. Me and that short ass slug!?"

"Well, yea."

You snicker at Ranpo's statement. Chuuya and Dazai... Honestly, they wouldn't look that bad together...

Dazai looks at you. His eyes stopping at your neck, where Chuuya's choker resided.

"Why on earth do you have that hatracks coller?"

"Some weird ass guy gave it to me saying it was tradition!"

"Oh... I see." You notice Dazai's eyes darken. An invisible flame around him.

"Need me to cut that thing to a million pieces? I don't want my dear child wearing that short stacks things."

"Daddd nooo!!!"

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

A/N

Dazai has a thing against using Chuuya's real name istg

Anywayyy, sorry for not updating in a while-

Also chapter one of both 'peaceful Darkness' and 'New Reality, New Home' have been released!! If you want info about what those two are, please check my A/N chapter! I would love to see you guys read them<3

Have a good day/night <33

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

1080 Words