"I just ran, and ran.. ran and ran.."

"THATS ENOUGH, TAKEMICHI! YOU SHOWED US HOW TOUGH YOU ARE!"

"I CANT TURN BACK! I HAVE A REASON WHY...I CANT TURN BACK!"

"Kiyomasa of the Tokyo Manji Gang... If u want to win, u are gonna have to actually kill me. I ain't gonna lose!" He stated with a grin attached to his face.

"Tsk, bring me my bat!" Kiyomasa ordered his minors.

"A bat?"

"I thought it was only a fist-fight."

"All right then, I'll kill you!"

"That's enough, kiyomasa." I stated as I walked down towards the center, with my hands in my pocket.

If I don't stop it now, things are gonna end up really bad. Hina's gonna cry a hell lot.

"Huhh who are you?"
"Oii this isn't your house, go away."

I ignored the random calls passed at me as I continued to move forward.

"What is Y/n-san doing here?"
"Shit, she shouldn't be here right now!" Yamagishi said bitting his nails.

"What do you want slut, we are in a middle of something really important."Kiyomasa answered.
As my eyes squinted at his remark.

Though I did not bother answering him and went straight towards michi who was looking at me with widened eyes, too confused as to why I was here.

"Y-y/n-san.. what.. what are u doing here?"

"Trying to stop the fight. Duh"

"This isn't a joke Y/n-san, you really shouldn't be here right now."

"You were pretty cool out there a couple of minutes ago!" I tapped his shoulder complimenting him, changing the topic.

"Oii.. you bitch. Are you trying to avoid me?"

Turning around I answered him. "What does it look like?"

Offended by the boldness, He walked towards me holding on to the collar of my shirt, lowering his face infront of mine.

"Shut the fuck up, you damn slut. You wouldn't want me hitting you." He stated with a menacing look.

"Back off dude, your breath sticks."

The crowds mouth dropped as they watched the interaction.

His face turned red, as he let go off my collar, balling his fists in anger, ordering his minors once again to bring him a bat. "You should have known who you were messing with. I am gonna kill you!"

"Do it then. no balls?"

"Pretty confident, aren't you. Well that's not gonna stay for long." A vein popped on the side of his head as his eyes averted towards his minors. "Hurry up, damn it. Bring me my fucking bat!"

"Oi, Kiyomasa."

Everyone's attention now turned towards the newcomer.

"You've drawn quite the crowd. You sure are worked up ain't cha? Even tho you are host."

'Who is this now?'

"A blond braid, and a dragon tattoo on his temper... that's the vice president of the Tokyo Manji Gang!"

"Ryuguji ken. Also know as 'Draken'!"

'Tokyo Manji Gang?' I raised an eyebrow, huffing at their words.