seen by haechanahceah

NCT 127 were all practicing hard for their touring that starts tomorrow.

Everyone was in the practice room getting ready, no slackers.

Right now, they had a 15 minute break.

Haechan was found sitting on the couch breathing heavily.

He hasn't been able to talk to Umji or her brother that much because of their tight schedule.

He needed everything to be perfect.

So that's what he has been doing, he hasn't been barely giving himself a break and making sure he's not slacking off.

He also wanted to prove that a girl being involved in his life won't make him forget about his idol duties.

Speaking of the girl- him and Umji have been getting close these past two weeks. They would talk about anything and everything.

She's gotten more open and matched his energy half of the time, which he thinks is a message.

His members kept bugging him about her and teasing him, saying stuff like 'Are you texting your future girlfriend' or 'How's Umji?'

They also started to notice a change in Haechans behavior too.

He would check his phone to see if he got that one notification, and get sad if he didn't. And if he did, he would drop everything and immediately answer it.

They kept saying he liked her but he brushed it off, saying that she's just a friend and it's too early for feelings.

So when he was on his phone and he saw a instagram notification, he felt his heart jump.

He immediately opened it and stopped engaging with the others conversation.

Umji
your tour starts tmrw omgg are u excited

Haechan
mhm you bettt
wbu? excited to see my handsome face? 😏

Umji
u need to stop dreaming

Haechan
i cant wait to see how your outfits turned outttt

Umji
i tried mine on i look good i think

Haechan
LEMME SEE

Umji
you gotta wait

Haechan
:(

Umji
😭😭
what are you up to

Haechan
we're taking a break rn
yk getting ready for the tour