Now, the Miner has all 9 World Fragment as he use the Crafting Table to combine all 9 Fragment into one single Orb that known as World Relic that also give him a map that lead to somewhere. Right now…

Steve: I believe that all.

The Miner said as he look at his Inventory that full with Item from Enchanted Armor, Enchanted Weapon, Elytra, Potions, Golden Apple, Totem of Undying and more.

Despite how much he want to bring all of his item he has, he can't because he may never return here again.

Steve: *serious* Now, time to get out from this world.

With thus, the Miner set journey to the place where the map point out. The Miner walked sometime fly with Elytra days and night, passed through many Biome and Structur, across the Seven Seas and finally… he arrived at the destination.

Steve: This is… the place?

The Miner said as he standing on top of the mountain. Yes, the final destination that the map point is on top the mountain.

============================
[ACHIEVEMENT]
============================

My Path to Freedom

============================

The Miner ignored the Achievement, he more focus to a stone house that build on top there. The Miner walk to it and ready himself.

Steve: Here goes nothing.

The Miner opened the door as he later find himself in another place. The place is almost as if he in Aether. This not surprise as he already used to such thing long time ago.

???: Welcome.

The Miner looked at where the familiar voice he will never forgot for the reason he come to this world. When he look at the voice came, he see boy around 13 years old float.

 When he look at the voice came, he see boy around 13 years old float

Steve: You are him, the God of Game.

God of Game: *giggle* Bingo! But I have a name you know.

Steve: Oh?

Tet: The name is Tet, the God of Game and The Administrator of the System.

The Miner nodded his head as he fully digest the information but the Miner realized it.

Steve: Wait, Administrator of the System? Does it mean…

Tet: I always watching you? The answer, yes. I always watching you.

Steve: … Why?

Tet: *smile* Well, part of it was for my amusement but other part is to teach you a lesson.

Steve: *frown* a lesson? What kind of lesson?

Tet: *smile* Do you forgot?

Steve: What you…

The Miner then realized, that what the God of Game mean by lesson.

Steve: It's my Journey.

Tet: *smile* Correct.

God of Game create wave his hand as the white void show countless images of the Miner. It's the Miner's memories, his self, his story, his adventure and… his Journey to find his place in this world.

The Miner closed his eyes as he remember his suffering that shaped him and make him what he was right now. The Miner no longer a teenager that delusion to escape the harsh reality of adult, now he is mature and grow up person that finally find his purpose and place in the world.

The Miner opened his eyes and for the first for the past 5 years, he smile as he has found it, the meaning of his existence in this world.

Steve: *smile* Thank you… for remind me what I am.

Tet: *smile* You're welcome.

Tet: Now, shall we back to business?

Steve: Yes.

Tet: Good. Because right now, I bring an offer to you.

The Miner look at the God of Game with confusion.

Tet: I am aware that you have been live alone by yourself in this world for the past 5 years.

Steve: "Oh, this"

Tet: So, I offer to take you away from this world. To take you on to another world where you may find a people to interact.

Steve: Is it will be the World of Danmachi or Genkai?

Tet: Bingo.

Steve: I see.

The God of Game then told everything about the world of Genkai to the Miner from the Gods, the Familia, the Falna, the Races, the City, the Dungeon and the Monsters.

Steve: Huh, it no different then how it work here and how Falna act like the System.

Tet: Well, you can said that. After all, it was me that created the Falna after Ouranus request me.

Steve: Ah, I see.

Tet: So, what you think?

Steve: Hmm, if I were to accept, how would I get there? Would I be able to bring anything with me or would I have to start over?

Tet: You will be able to keep all of you have collected overs the years. I will also convert your Emerald into Valis, the currencyof that world. As for how you will get there, do you forgot about it?

The Miner looked in confusion until he remember what the God of Game mean by it.

Steve: The World Relic.

The Miner take the World Relic from his Inventory as he hand it to the God of Game.

Tet: Correct. With this, I will open a portal to transport you to Genkai.

Steve: How about my Skill and Status? Will it be reset?

Tet: Well, no. The Status and Skill is part of you. Even as it creator, I can't do anything to it.

Steve: *nod* I see.

Steve: In that case, I accept your offer.

Tet: Good! Also, you need not worry about your item in this world. I will ensure that everything you keep in your base is safe.

Steve: Thank you, Tet.

The God of Game look surprised as this is first time the Miner said his name. He smile at the Miner… no, to his "children".

Tet: *smile* Good luck, my child.

The God of Game opened the portal using the World Relic. The Miner has no time to ask why he call him his child as he been sucked into the portal.

The God of Game now alone in the white void, look up and spoke to no one.

Tet: Look like the Game just become more interesting. I wonder how will those guy react to "child". Oh well, not my problem anymore.

The God of Game said as he no need to worry about his "child" as his "child" is far to strong for someone like them in Orario to handle.

[To Be Continue]
[See You Next Game]