The Journey

[3rd Person POV]

The sun shone brilliantly in the sky, the cloud peacefully floating, the bird chirping happily and there is the Miner who return from the cave expedition.

Steve: Just another day in Minecraft I guess.

The Miner said tiredly as he has emotionless and bored look. It's been 5 years since he is transfered here by the God of Game. For this entire 5 years too, he fight, survive and grow stronger each days.

It all begin 5 years ago, after he manage to complete his first Tutorial Quest and rewarded with 500 Points.

When he go to Shop, he find out that Weapon and Tool made from Iron to Netherite cost more then 100 Point. While useful Item such as Enchanted Book, Potion, Material, Blocks and Spawn Egg cost more than 200 Point.

The only thing that cost below 100 Point is Food except Golden Apple that cost 250 Point and Notch Apple that cost 500 Point.

From that moments, the Miner realized that this new World is no different than his old World where you need to work to earn something.

Day by day, the Miner fight and try to survive. Dying and rebirth, the Miner keep moving forward. He learn from his past mistake and eventually grow mature both Physical, Mental and Spiritual.

Everyday, the Miner will go and do a lot of job from Mining, Crafting, Building, Fighting, Hunting, Smithing, Enchanting and Brewing. All to increase his survivalbility in this new World.

After defeat the Vanila Minecraft Boss such as the Ender Dragon, the Wither and the Warden. The Miner been given a reward of World Fragment, a fragement that will allow him to go to the World of Danmachi as the God of Game told him. But a the Miner realized something.

The Game… is not over yet. Instead, The Real Game… just begin.

The System add different Mods that add the life of the Miner more difficuly. The suffering of the Miner not stop there as the System put the Miner in the hardest difficulty.

============================
-Hardcore-
============================

Which mean once he died, his life and this world, will be erased.

But this will not break the Miner, instead it will make him to be more determine to survive. The Miner will challenge the odd and the impossible, thus the Miner restart his adventure.

Boss after Boss, Biome after Biome and Dimension after Dimension, the Miner conquer all of them for the past 5 years. Earn many Achievement and Quest Rewards and most importantly, the World Fragment.