"That's great. We only made it in time for dinner," Roman said nonchalantly.

"Travis, did you call there?" Roman asked his secretary.

"Done," Travis replied.

"I want to swim a bit, you don't mind," Keith said, because he wanted to swim in Roman's pool, since he brought Tommy.

"Okay, I'll sit in the next room and work," Roman replied, and the two went their separate ways. Keith changed into a bathing suit, took off his shirt and put on a robe, and went out into the pool. The room where Roman was and worked was the living room, a glass room that can look towards the pool, he was listening to his 3 main secretaries report on various tasks.

"Keith. Do you want a drink?" Astro asked.

"Um, let's have some lemonade," Keith replied, before taking off his coat and getting a little warm. In which Roman sat and watched with bright eyes, although his eyes were watching, his ears were listening to what his subordinates were reporting.

"Shall I close the curtains, boss?" Nathan asked, when he noticed that Roman was looking towards the pool, he didn't say anything but he knew who he was looking at.

"I'm looking for people to put me in a good mood. Or do you want me to lose my temper?" Roman said flatly, his eyes rolling to look at Nathan, causing Nathan to lower his head a little.

"I'm just afraid the boss loses focus," Nathan said quietly. Meanwhile, Travis and Chimera look at Nathan sternly.

"Hey, it's a waste of time working with me, Nathan," Roman said.

"S-sorry," Nathan replied, knowing that Roman was getting more and more upset.

"Oh. Boss, Dr. Mason has sent you the progress report on the poisoning. Boss, will you see it?" Travis helped change the atmosphere.

"Go ahead," Roman replied, before pulling out his iPad and looking at the email he'd sent from the bullet turret.

On Keith's side after warming up and washing up I jump into the water wonderfully along with a swim to continue exercising before going up to sit and rest on the edge of the pool along with receiving a drink that Astro made to sip Keith admits it's a very comfortable life for him. But he still prefers to do things on his own. Now he is with Roman, he agrees to obey Roman first. Keith swam to his satisfaction, showered again and changed clothes, then rests and waits for the time to go to Accardo's house.

"Almost there," Roman said, as he and Keith made their way to the Accardo family mansion.

"Do you have to call a car and have it try to wait?" Keith asked with a smile.

"Why would I be waiting?" Roman asked back.

"In case your grandfather has a heart attack, from our story I'll get him to the hospital on time," Keith replied, Roman chuckled, feeling good to see his grandfather's reaction.

"It's not necessary," Roman replied nonchalantly. The car soon pulled up to the mansion's driveway, Keith looking around with interest. Roman brought 12 bodyguards with him.

“Do you have any of your people here?” Keith asked, Roman's mouth twisting slightly. Keith guessed that Roman was also part of this family.

"Yes," Roman answered shortly. Keith nodded with a smile. Until the car stopped in front of the door. Astro got out of the car and opened the door for Roman and Keith. The maids and caretakers stood up and waited to greet Roman as usual and to see that Roman had brought a young Asian man with him looking suspicious. Some people know the news that Roman would bring his lover to meet his own grandparents, they looked at keith in amazement.