When he ignores you for the new girl but..

Her dark and red eyes which were filled with hatred, jealously,anger are digging holes on her boyfriend's back who was talking with a new tranfer girl who came yesterday. The anger and jealously in yn's body increased in a unhealthy amount when y/n saw the new  transfer girl leaning onto her boyfriend jungkook as he was leaning on the locker with his big and huge arms crossed before his chest totally not being bothered by the girl's action. Y/n slammed her smalls hands on her locker when she saw her boyfriend and the new girl named Erika laughing together..y/n"s bestfriend Rina  who was arranging her locker flinched hard when y/n slammed the locker door. Everyone in the hallway flinched and looked at her except the two people she desired off .
Rina : dude ? What was that for ?
Rina : y/n ?
Rina followed y/n's gaze noticed her glaring her boyfriend who was ignoring her from the next day the new transfer came to the campus in the mid term as her grandmother is the principal here. Rina helded y/n"s shoulders gently and shook her to make her come back to the reality. Which indeed worked as y/n looked at Rina raising her eyebrows .
Y/n : what ?
Rina : you okay ?
Rina asked y/n being concerned
Y/n : i don't know, don't ask me
Y/n said with a bitter smile on her face as she walked away from their . Having the feeling to be all alone by herself . she immediately walked towards the rooftop of the school .
The wind blew her hair as she sat on the legde ..as she swings her legs whereas her hands gripped on the other side of the ledge. Her anglelic brown eyes which are looking around the veiw shinned as the sun rays fell on her face as her smooth skin glowed bright . She let out a small bitter yet sad chuckle thinking about the situation she is in . Staring down the ground below her which can make her die the second she moves a bit front. The rooftop door opened with a creek sound. Y/n didn't look back as she saw the shadow of a familiar  body and the fimilar body scent which entered her nostrils. Y/n said without looking back
Y/n : do you think he would breakup with me ?
Rina : you both know eachother for more than 10 years and i could see the love in his eyes whenever he looks at you . Just because he is ingnoring you for the past 5 days for the new girl doesn't mean that he doesn't love you y/n . You trust him right ?
Y/n : i trust my mam Rina *sigh * it's about the new girl Erika. She doesn't give good vibes .
Rina : sometimes people give you negative energy when you see them negative. So be positive about everything. Don't overthink. Come let's go
Rina said as she walked back towards the rooftop door as y/n hummed and slowly crossed her legs over the legde as she walks towards the door while saying
Y/n : but what is so important that he is ignoring me for her ?
Rina : he might not ingnore you for Erika but he must be busy in studies as we have only a week left for our exams
Y/n : hmm. But-
Rina : look y/n , don't overthink . Don't let this matter take over your mind . Remember we are having our exams in a week .
Rina said with a convincing voice trying to take her bestfriend out of the sad mood . As y/n shook her head and rufles her hair and clames herself down . And says
Y/n : yeah yeah . I am overthinking to much . I am positive plus i have concentrate on the studies .ugghh !
Rina : cutie * chuckles * shall we go ? We have biology class right now
Y/n : yeah sure . Let's go
The day passed away just like the same other days with jungkook ignoring her .

The keys which are inserted in the door turned right opening the door of the apartment with a click sound. As y/n entered the apartment . She looked around the apartment as the lights of the dorm were on indicating that jungkook has already came . Y/n and jungkook are from a small middle class family from Busan and because of their intelligence they got a scholarship in the Seoul University. They worked part time jobs at the starting year and brought themselves a apartment in Seoul and they are living together for 2 years now . They unknowingly growed feelings for eachother . And y/n who was a brave and confident girl as she thought that expressing her feelings to him would be way better than keeping them inside her and suffer seeing him with another girl later so she took the first move and confessed her feelings to him in the first year of their college and to her suprise he accepted her feelings towards him as he expressed his feelings and gratitude for her .  They been friends for 10 years and are in a relationship for 2 years which says how strong their bond is but from past 5 days jungkook was never in the apartment. He leaves early in the morning and comes back late at night and sometimes he doesn't and he is mostly seen with Erika laughing and talking.Y/n closed the door as she slides down the stap of the bag and places it on the console table also removing her long brown coat and placing it on the couch . As she walkes towards the kitchen on hearing sounds coming from their . Y/n's eyes scanned jungkook shirt less body reavling his well defined body with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. His arms are muscular and defined, with veins visible beneath the skin. His chest is broad and well-defined, with a light dusting of hair and toned abs and his tattoos which covered his arm which can make any girl drool over him . It was his habit to Remove his shirt at the end of the day. Jungkook and y/n"s eyes met with eachother when he turned as he sipped his coffee.
Y/n : long time no see jungkook ? 
Jungkook : what do you mean? We see eachother every day
He chuckles as he walks towards the couch in the living room passing y/n as she was invisible as his one hand grabbed his phone which was placed on the Isle .y/n turns around and looks at him . Who was smiling looking at his phone.y/n calls him with his name excepting atleast a 'hmm' from him but he didn't even look up or said anything as if y/n didn't call him . Y/n walks and stands infront him as she calls him again but this time he just "hmm" without looking up for once . Y/n controlled her emotions as she pulls the accent chair close to him and sits on it .
Y/n : can we talk ? Jungkook
Y/n said clamly as she was determined to talk to him and sort out everything between them and ask him what was the reason for the ignorance. But receiving nno response from jungkook , triggered her . as snatched his phone wanting to see who he was texting with a smile on his face while ignoring her and her questions.Y/n face dropped when she saw the person jungkook was texting to. Jungkook stood up furiously as he snatched his phone from her hands . As he looked at y/n's face with annoynce visible on his face .
Y/n : * chuckles * i guess i am really annoying you so much with my presence right ?
Jungkook : i didn't even said that y/n
Y/n : you don't need to say jungkook. Actions speaks louder than words . You were being all happy when texting with Erika but that smile immediately dropped when I came-
Jungkook : y/n stop-
Y/n : what happened to you jungkook ? What's wrong ?
Y/n held jungkook's arm as he was about to leave the room but jungkook jerked her hand off harshly as he turned around
Jungkook : what do you want y/n ? Why can't you let me live me in peace ? Huh ? Why do you always have to know what i do ? Why are you trying to take control over me ?
Y/n : i-i am takin-g control over you-
Y/n sluttered as she speak can't believing her own ears . As she never expected those harsh , sharp words to out from his mouth . Her eyes welled up with tears, but she refused to let them fall but her attempt to stop them failed as they started flowing down . Despite the overwhelming emotions she was feeling, she tried to remaine composed and steadfast. she was cut off by jungkook.
Jungkook : stop overreacting y/n . Just stop snatching my freedom away from me. Just stop
Y/n : jungkook-
Jungkook : just shut up y/n . I am done with you and your presence around me all the time. annoying me clinging onto me . Just . Just don't show me your face y/n
Y/n : is becau-se of the new girl Erika?
Jungkook : don't you dare drag in between our fight !
Y/n : listen jun-gkook.. let's t-alk it out . Proble-ms will be solved if we sit and t-alk it out clamly.
Y/n said with clam voice but sluttered badly in between.
Jungkook : there is no problem in between us y/n . Do you wanna know what is the problem here ? You and me being in a relationship is the problem. No wait you are the problem here .
Y/n : jungkook clam down. I am te-lling you again , words that come out in the mood of a-nger are very dange-rous. I don't know what mistake i did but please let's talk it out and settle eve-rything down.
Jungkook : just shut the drama of yours y/n .
Y/n : what mistake I have done that you don't want to see my face ? Huh ? Why are you talking as if this relationship is meaningless ?
Jungkook : Erika is way better than you. And yes,this relationship is meaningless to me . It means nothing to me .
Saying that Jungkook furiously stroms towards his room as he slams his door shut . Y/n was standing in the middle of the room with dead silence and darkness covering her up.Y/n walks over to the couch and collapses onto it having no strength. She stares the ceiling with no emotions in her eyes as she wished that all this is just a dream. The tears started flowing down continuously , her heart was feeling very heavy and was aching so badly from inside , her mind was messed up .
She had no terms to describe her situation..the boy she loved more than herself ..the boy she cherished and adored since small ..the boy she is willing to do anything for , just broke her heart into pieces . just by remembering his words was stabbing her heart. Her lips trembled a lot as little sobs started to come as y/n hugged her knees close to her chest as she burried her head in between them . Y/n never thought their relationship was that easy to break . She never thought that a girl more beautiful than her can Just break them apart. Was she really beautiful or not ? Does beauty matter in the first place ?