╰┈➤ Thankyou

Group photo I drew of my friends and me above ^^^^^

-----------

People believe in BFFs.

It's not that I don't. Maybe I don't, because a lot of people tell me friends aren't forever.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Tell me that friends break our hearts.

Tell me friends betray.

Tell me friends eventually leave.

I know all that.

I get it. But...

I just want to enjoy it until the day that our friendship wavers and fades away. Or maybe it WON'T fade away, that's what I want. But I know it's not very possible to stay friends for so long. Though there is a possibility of course.

I know friends will leave me, because for the past years of my life, I never really had friends that knew me for who I was.

That was, until this year.

I finally met people who gets me.

Yea sure, they call me stupid. They call me blur, they say we're not friends and we're only friends because they're friends with MY friends. But I know they don't mean it, they can deny it all they want. But I can tell. From their actions, from their voices, from their eyes.

They try to hole punch my hair, though I don't even know why. But...we still have fun together. We might not spend every second of every day together of course, but yea, we're still close friends.

Now, I know our friendship won't last forever. Because maybe it's just because of the right place, at the right time, and the right people, that we're friends. Maybe we were destined to be friends? Maybe, maybe not. I don't know.

But I just want to thank them, they changed me. In both good and bad ways haha

I swear, if my parents ever heard how they speak, or what they call me, they will FORBID me to see them again. And I don't want that to happen because like I said, they can call me anything, but I don't take it to heart, and I just let it go.

But of course, sometimes I do care because they're my friends and what they say might make me irritated, sad, gloomy. But most of the time I'm with them, all I feel is joy.

They make me embarrassed sometimes. They make stupid and dirty jokes, ALL the time. And they all agree I'm the most innocent one in our group xd

I don't care if they swear, I really don't.

I'm glad to be their friend.

Dear VMCs,

I know one of you will be able to read this, and I SWEAR IF U SHOW THE OTHERS THIS I WILL KILL U XDDDD OK?? SO DONT OR ILL CLOBBER U IN SCHOOL 2MR. Anyway anyway, thankyou for saying : "I'll sit here with you" On the first day of school in the auditorium dear friend. Because of you, I finally feel like I belong somewhere.

ILY guys <3

------

I haven't updated this in forever xd I hope some of you still read this though. Appreciate your friends with you now <3

Hope you continue to read on!

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧