WELL HOWDY FUCKING DOO

Remember me talking about what you should never do as a joke for April Fool's Day? Yeah, well those apply to regular every day life in case you didn't know. In case you haven't figured it out one of those things happened. As a continuation of rule #3 (which should just be common fucking sense): DONT FUCKING FAKE SUICIDE. Jesus fucking Christ you don't do that, especially to someone who has enough of of their own damn problems and gets scared shitless that it's their fault.

This "friend" that I have started talking to again for the past 2-3 days sent me a picture of him holding a fucking revolver underneath his chin as if he were to shoot himself and just said "goodbye". He then proceeded to ignore me for 15 fucking minutes, not even looking at my messages. Wow, thanks. It's not fucking right to pretend that you're to someone who just might kill themselves over it, because it's not fucking funny. Sure, you and your friends might've laughed but I was having fucking panic attacks over here worried that it was all my fucking fault and that I didn't do shit when I could've saved you. If you find that fucking funny, then I don't want to be anywhere near you. You don't joke about shit like that. Dickheads.