Rich Girl #3

It is a nice day today as a high spiritual girl was walking wearing a black hoodie with black pants . She had her whole face and even her hair covered.

But even if she was totally covered her high skipping that she was doing while walking was enough to get the attention of everyone around her.

"Hey be careful!" a shopkeeper shouted because she thought the girl was about to fall. Then the girl stopped and turned around while taking her mask off. She uttered "Thanks" in a bit of low voice .

Then she started to skip again and walk in front. "Wow girl as pure and nice as her still exists in this time"-the shopkeeper said quite amused by the girl.

After skipping for some time the girl turned to an alley and said "You can come out now". "I'm here to pick you up "-??. The girl sighed . "Ok . Bring the car out. " The guy then brought the car out and the girl climbed in. Yes this mysterious girl in y/n  l/n . The daughter of the worlds one of the most famous and rich company's CEO. And that guy just now was her bodyguard Leirdo.

After a while she finally came to her father's office. "So , why did you call me so suddenly?"  "Oh you're here? So, then let's go to the topic." The h/c haired girl was now completely confused by her father's tone.

"So have you heard of the Mikage Corporation,y/n ?" Upon hearing this particular company your tummy started to tingle and your heart also started to ache a bit . "Yes I've heard about it . Right now they are in a big crisis"

"Do you want to help them?" Your were now looking up to your Father's face with shimmering eyes . " I know you like the heir of Mikage Corporation, y/n" you started to blush immediately as you started to Wonder how your father got to know about your secret. "How...di...did you know?" you shuttered.

"I'm your dad , if I don't know then who will" "so your telling me that you arranged all of this for me ?" "Yes my daughter " * smiling kindly* upon hearing this your heart is filled with so much joy that u can't even explain. You agreed with your dad . Afterwards u left the office room and was skipping little did you know that this is gonna be the biggest mistake that you could ever make .

But u were too much lovesick to even think about anything. It's only normal since you've been in love with him for more than 5 years.

It all began the very first day u went with your dad to a business meeting with the Mikages . That day u saw him for the first time. His kind gesture and passionate kind heart made you fall for him.

It didn't end there and now your going to marry the man you love . This is a real dream come true you thought as you take shower.

After finishing the shower you go to your closet to wear some comfy t-shirt and pants . After you wear your clothes you again go to your dad's office room as you say "dad!!" "Yes I know your excited princess and guess what , they agreed !!" You stood still for some moment and the next thing you know is that your hugging your dad really tight. "Woah...calm down my sweet heart . Wait why r you crying?!?!" "..*sniffle* you..*sons* ..you know I love you and it feels nice that I'm getting married to the man I love but also hurts cause I don't want to leave you. "  "My princess please if *sobs* you do *sobs* this then how can I control myself. " For the next few seconds both of them cried and shared their thoughts on each other and how much they love each other and then your dad went back to his works as you go outside.

After you get out you go to your balcony and look at the beautiful sky. Suddenly your maid came and asked her if she wants to do anything. "Hmmm give me a magazine of latest car models " "ok mam .....here you go" you thought it would be nice to go to your future husband's house with a new car so you wanted to buy one . "Hey you see this I want to buy this go and order it . " Mam you sure you want it?" "Hmm yes why not?" "You really want to buy a car again even though your dad gifted you a latest model and on top of that it's worth 5 billion " " you will soon know the reason why I want it . Now, go . " " Okay as you say mam . "

After the maid went away you were now again looking up and enjoying the nostalgic feelings wielding up inside of you.

Ahhh😫😫love truly feels great . I wish all of us can actually have true loves in our life ❤️❤️