DEAL #1

Reo Mikage the heir of the Mikage Corporation. From the day he was born he was very rich , he got everything he wanted except of that one thing called 'will'. What he truly ever wanted was to become the greatest Striker in the world of football. But as he was born in a wealthy family like Mikage his fate was sealed the day he was born. That is why this boy gets himself wrapped up in arguments with his family because he fights for his dream .

Reo Mikage is 22 years old old now . He is in Japan's U-20 team . He now represents Japan on the national grounds . Recently he got a call from his rich father . That's why he had to go to his house to meet up with them . As soon as Reo's father saw him he said,"It has been a while, hasn't it?" "Yes it has . So why did you call me?"-Reo. "That's not the best way to talk to your dad!"-Reo's mom. "Ok I'm sorry. Now , please get into the matter . I'm not allowed to leave our dorms for as we've only recently been stabilize as a team."-Reo . "Oh no not for long but for forever you may have to leave"-Reo father. The purple haired boy is now utterly shocked . "And why is that?"- Reo. "Young man I think you've forgotten who you truly are You are the heir of the Mikage Corporation. Right now our company is in a crisis and we need you to takeover as my health is also quite bad for some days "-Reo's father. "But you know I can't do that . I have a dream and I'm way too close to fulfilling it."-Reo. "Enough is enough. Your dad and I've been putting up with this for a long time now. Now we can not do it alone anymore. We need you too . Stop complaining "-Reo's mom. "Mom!! Why ..."- Reo. The boy is now filled with anger and sadness which he can't put it in words .As the boy tries to leave not knowing what to do his father stops him . "If you truly want to fulfill your dream then there is another way". The boy now has turned his head with sparkle in his eyes but little does he knows that it is gonna fade away really soon. "Really?"-Reo. "Yes the other way is by increasing our company's power" Upon hearing this the boy thinks the world in crumbling Infront of his eyes. "Dad you know the only way to do that is by .." "Yes, I'm well aware the only way to do that is through marriage and that's why at first I suggested you to become the new CEO .""You know that I can't do that eighter . The JFA would not allow that specially when I'm a member of Blue Lock project. And I wanted to marry a girl I wanted to . It is a matter of the rest of my life !!".Now Mr.Mikage said in a more harsh tone . "That's why I wanted you to take the first choose . You have 2 options to choose from. I've already told you what they are now the final decision is in your hand." After saying this both Mr. and Mrs. Mikage left Reo alone in their office room . After his parents left Reo couldn't hold himself any longer he crashed down on the floor still shocked from the situation. He couldn't think of anything. Should he choose the first option or the second ? Which one should he choose. But he knows that both of the options leads to his death door ultimately.