Final Decision #2

After Reo's last encounter with his family it has been 2 days and he's still thinking about what to do and what to not. While the boy was thinking suddenly a white haired guy slapped his head which caused him to turn around."Hey why are you spacing out? It truly ain't like you ." the white haired said. "Oh,Nagi ""Yes it's me now tell me what is wrong?" "Huh what do you mean?"for sometime Nagi eyed the purple headed guy afterwards he said-"look coming here from all the way from the field was already a big hassle now don't make it an even bigger hassle. I can see it clearly , you know " " Huh! What can you see ?" Nagi came a little closer to his face and then pooked his head with his hand before saying "The dark circles under your eyes. I've noticed from that last meeting that you had with your family you've been pretty out of the zone . It's as if you're continuously thinking about something. You didn't even eat anything from yesterday morning ." At his friends statement the boy chuckled and said if he was that much obvious.

"Well damn you were!!" The shout came out of an raven haired boy which he totally didn't expect . "What are you guys doing here?" He said as the whole gang was coming out from behind the wall.

"All of you are here? " "Well yes we are , now would ya care to explain " said a boy whose got a bob haircut and little yellow shaded hair in his back hair .

This made Reo conscious that this time he wasn't alone as he explained everything to them with a blank face. "So your telling me that your parents are forcing you to get married"-Chigiri. "Yes". "Man you should be happy now like you can actually touch an actual girl!!"-Bachira. "He must be sick"-Chigiri. "All of you morons are missing out the most important part here"-shidou. "Incase you forgot we are not yet worldwide know and have been recently stabilized and have yet to participate in a world cup "-Rin. "And before we get any type of recognition we are not allowed to act on our own let alone marriage "-Isagi.

Till now Nagi was silent but after isagi's statement he just couldn't hold himself."That's not the whole story." Now everyone was looking at Nagi with confused eyes . "Reo has always wanted to be free and we all know if he is to marry a girl for political purpose he will never get to live a peaceful life and either way he always has told me that he wanted to marry a girl that he wanted." Now all of the boys looked at Reo with sad and meaningful look. "I never told you to say the last part , Nagi!"

After that they all talked for at least one more hour and together they took a decision , that Reo will get married and they won't say it to Ego and specially not let the people of JFA find this out . This will only be within them and them only.

The next day reo went to his house to address his father. "So , any decision my son?" "Yes I've decided" " And would that be first or the second?" For a few moments reo went silent because he knows if he agrees to that he won't ever get to live the way he wanted to . He clenched his fist so tightly that they started to bleed showing how much he hated the idea of getting married with a random girl but he knows he's got no other way.
"I .....cho..I...I..I choose the second option " By now his eyes have gone blank and dark.....