five

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

segment 2: fitting in.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

it's been exactly two months since heeseung had an encounter with that horrid example of a female. it looked like his threats worked for good now since he saw her running away every chance with her friends when they catch a glimpse of sunoo and his friend. he had also noticed the slight change of her facial structures.

heeseung had been focusing a little more on his studies and even debated quitting his addiction of self-pleasure. although he knows he would never actually conduct such challenge, it was nice to think that he had finally had a chance to even come across the thought of quitting something; he had never quiten anything in his life.

as for sunoo, he applied for his schools leadership campaign and ended up joining the club. jungwon even made it in too. he's also been focusing on himself and distanced himself from everyone and everything but his bestfriend obviously and even silenced his cellular phone. that last time he checked his phone was weeks ago and he doesn't plan on checking in a long time either.

sunoo was in the process of creating and brainstorming ideas for his schools halloween dance. he came up with a few ideas and suggested them to his clubmates with much enthusiasm that it made it to the top of the list of what they should do. jungwon was so proud of him and even bragged about it to his other friends.

"hyung! you always make me so proud, you know that right?"

these were always his words when he notices sunoo become the littlest of discouraged. he knows that these words lift him back up on his feet. he knows that sunoo needs someone to be there for him when he needs it the most.

sunoo has been experiencing less and less conflicts with students in his classes. he's glad that he doesn't have to deal with them anymore, but he also wonders why they all stopped so suddenly.

they probably got bored of me.

the lonely male sat down by himself on the rooftop of the building. he was enjoying the fresh air and wind swaying within his bleached blonde hair and even was dozing off on one of the plastic chairs. he didn't notice the doors open and reveal someone he wouldn't expect to meet after weeks of distancing.

heeseung had his hands in his pocket with his usual bruised face as he walked his way to the ledge of the roof, gazing down to the scenery from below. this wasn't the first time he was up here, so he usually notices sunoo by himself at the corner. he doesn't bother to interact with him because there is no need to.

the last time they had a full conversation was when sunoo forgot his book and heeseung lended his to sunoo. the rest of the days, they either just look at eachother, mumble apologies to eachother, and nod to eachother when one of them goes out somewhere or something.

heeseung can't believe sunoo was actually following his rules that it made him appreciate sunoo a little more for being polite. he liked it when someone didn't complain to him about something he likes.

the blue-haired fiddled with his fingernails as he noticed the tension becoming thicker and thicker as time passed. the reason he came up to the rooftop this late was because he had some questions for sunoo that he was awfully curious about.