chapter 7

After they had met Zorel the game had almost begun but a weird guy with a hat seemed to be talking to Arisu and Karube as Y/n and Zorel were talking "ngga if you don't shut yo black ass up" "jit i know but that's what I heard" Zorel said the two w...

After they had met Zorel the game had almost begun but a weird guy with a hat seemed to be talking to Arisu and Karube as Y/n and Zorel were talking "ngga if you don't shut yo black ass up" "jit i know but that's what I heard" Zorel said the two were talking about what had happened with Colleen Ballinger.

"Wait so there's level of difficulty for the cards?" Arisu asked the man "mhmm, this one is low difficulty but mid for some people better bring your A game." As he said those words . The person speaking through there phones explained that they would be playing Tag they have to run from the person that is it and must not get caught.

Then the game had started people had started running, Chishiya was being smart and going to the roof Zorel climbed up a floor he grabbed Y/n as well as they noticed Chishiya was also there "cat boy what's up?" "Nothing much.. just watching people die" the two stood there and just put up a thumbs up. Someone was immediately killed as you could hear the gunshots.

Arisu and karube along with the guy went to check it out as they did a person with a gun and a horse mask came out and shot at them and they all ran back down as for the guy was shot immediately as Arisu and Karube ran for their lives. The person in the mask began killing other people as well Y/n watched the two best friends die as she felt bad for them.

"You two" Chishiya called out to them "you guys should join the beach. Just go where the note tells you guys too if you wanna come it's better for you guys everyone protects each other at the beach" "the beach?" Zorel questioned "ngga what you up to fr?" "Look down there the five of them seems to be teaming up, also the guy the bald headed one is apart of the beach along with the other guy."