Chapter 25 {The stars are beautiful}

Daisy's pov

"The stars are beautiful tonight"i said mesmerized by the beautiful view. "Yeah you're so beautiful angel"she kissed my cheeks.(Giggling)"thank you"i smiled.
"Your phone is ringing. I took my phone and answered the call."you have an hour to get here and be ready for our family dinner!" Mom shouted."But mom" I whined. "Tell your girlfriend I say hello and remember YOU HAVE AN HOUR TO GET YOUR ASS HERE!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry I have to cut this short baby"
I said. "We've watching the stars for three hours princess I totally understand"she said. I kissed her passionately. But my stupid phone had to disturb us."DAISY COME HOME!!" Mom shouted. "I'm coming for fucking sake !"I shouted going to my car since today we were using my car."Okay,  remember he's going to be my husband if you don't ruin this and come late and please dress to impress you good at it"
She hanged up the call. And just screamed."woah princess" Raven chuckled.

"Sorry I'm just frustrated"i said."can you drop me here"she said. "At your dad's desert shop?"I asked."yes I have to buy Leo a cheesecake" she kissed my cheeks.
"I love you amd goodnight" I said. "I love you more, goodnight"she said and I just drove to my house. "Finally,go bath and yeah"she said. I went to the bathroom and did my business after I was done putted some makeup and got dressed.

We then headed to the restaurant and saw a handsome yet old man waving at us

We then headed to the restaurant and saw a handsome yet old man waving at us.and mom just blushed. Ugh that's so cringe.we sat down and introduced ourselves and he introduced himself. I'm
quite surprised that he is a gentleman cause mom always bring horny jerks who always look at me or mom like we're some meat.we started talking to him and he kept making us laugh while
We're eating he's also a movie director.