[ 22 ]

"Morning..." A voice called from behind me as I walked to my class. I turned around and spotted Dohwa. I smiled at him and hugged him burying my face into his chest. "Hey what's up with you this morning?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Nothing." I mumbled into his chest.

"You sure?" He asked placing his chin on my head.

"Yeah...just need a hug." He pulled me tighter and continued to rub my back.

"Okay." We continued to hug till the someone said that the math scores were posted.

"Hey we should go look at them." I said grabbing his hand.

"No need I know I already did bad." I looked at him and squeezed his hand.

"Alright though Imma go look at my score I'll see you later." I squeezed his hand again before walking off to look at my score.

As I made my way to the class everyone was gathering in front of their classes looking at there scores as soon as I got to my class an announcement went off

"Testing, testing... the following students must report to the teachers office..." As it went off I ignored and looked at my score when one of the names caught my attention. "...class three Su-ae Shim..." I looked at Su-ae when another name caught me attention. "...class ten Dohwa Baek." As soon as the announcement finished Su-æ had gotten up and went to the teachers office.

"Morning." Someone said behind me causing me to jump a bit I quickly turned around and saw that it was Eunhyoek.

"Morning..."

"You did pretty well." He said nodding towards the scores.

"I guessed..."

"Still you did well." Before I could respond Ra-mi showed up. Eunhyoek and I stilled looked at each other when she spoke.

"Chanu Jeong did this." She said pointing to her forehead that had a small bandage on it. "He threw a pencil case and it hit me." She said to Eunhyoek.

"..." He looked down at her. "You should have just covered it with your hair. Why did you change it?" He asked her unamused.

"I wanted people to worry about me." She said with a small smile I groaned, rolled my eyes and looked back at my score. "What do you think? My hairs..." She stopped talking when I felt someone touch the back of my neck. I looked to it and it was Eunhyoek.

I looked at him confused before he spoke.

"Your shirt." He said signaling to the back of his shirt collar. I justes nodded and walked to my desk. When Su-ae came back she looked upset.

"How was it?" I asked her causing her to roll her eyes.

"Im gonna kill myself. That's what." I shook my head. Eunhyoek sat down at his desk and looked at me.

"You okay?" Before I could respond my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and saw a text from Ra-mi.

[You have 1 text from sperm demon]

Sperm demon

We need to talk.

After reading the text I turned off my phone and put it in my bag, before responding to Eunhyoek.

"Peachy... I've got to go." I said grabbing my bag and walking off.

"I'll go with you." Eunhyoek said grabbing my wrist.

"It's fine." I said pulling my wrist away and walking off. I made my way to the nurses office and laid in one of the beds with my hands on my chest.

"What brings you here now Y/n?" She asked I ignored her and continued to stare at the ceiling. "Y/n...are you okay honey?" She asked taking my hand into hers.

"I don't get it..." I finally said after a minute or two of silence.

"Get what?" She asked squeezing my hand.

"Why's it so hard?"

"Babe you have to give me more then that what is it?" I sat up rather quickly.

"Mrs. Boa... I need help letting someone go. Letting go of someone I'm starting to care about a lot and someone I've loved for years...how do I do that?" She looked at me confused before sitting on the bed.

"You want to stop loving two people?" She asked and I just nodded in response bringing my knees to my chest. "Why?"

"There's this information about me that's I've told only three other people other then my family...and someone wants to use it against me. If I don't let them go..." She squeezed my arm.

"So these two gentlemen know about this 'information' by any chance?"

"Only one. The other has no idea but everytime people find out about this they...leave."

"But the first guy didn't?"

"I haven't told him till this year."

"So you just told Dohwa this information recently and he hasn't left..."

"He was shocked...hugged me and told me it'll be fine and that was it. Every now and then he remembers and acts really sweet...but he's always sweet."

"And I'm guessing Eunhyoek doesn't know about this." I shook my head. "And who else knows this information?"

"Su-ae and Ra-mi..."

"May I ask what this information is?" She asked looking at me. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." She said.

"I'll tell you."

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

"And who wants to use this against you?" She asked hugging my and rubbing my back.

"That doesn't matter I just want to let them go Mrs. B. How do I do that?"

"I don't know baby, I honestly don't know...I've never been in your position...I'm sorry." She said still rubbing my back. "You want to go get something to eat?" She asked pulling me away and rubbing my shoulder.

"Like what?"

"We can order burgers from that one place in the mall."

"Ooh and cheese fries." I said.

"Of course. Let me order it online alright." I just nodded as she looked at the menu on her phone and placing our order.