[ 3 ]

After reading all the text I watched Secrets in the Hot Spring laughing about how fooling they acted about the ghost. After the movie was over I listened to K-pop before cleaning my room a bit. In the middle of my jam someone knocked on my door.

"N/n I need you to drop this off to Mr. Shim for me please." My dad said walking into the room holding two bags.

"Okay sure." I paused the music, put my phone in my pocket, grabbed the bags before heading to Su-ae's house. As soon as I reached her floor something felt off but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. As soon as the reached the door I put one of the bags down before knocking on the door. I waited for what felt like hours when it was most likely thirty seconds before knocking again.

I was about to knock again when the door was opened by... Eunhyoek?!?!

"What are you doing here?" We both asked at the same time.

"Mr. Shim wanted me to stay for dinner."

"My dad made me drop something's off to Mr. Shim." We both answered at the same time. He looked me up and down and I did the same. "What's up with the shirt?" I finally asked once he took one of the bag.

"Oh um don't ask." He said looking away as we walked inside. Mr. Shim and Su-ae in the kitchen.

"Special delivery." I said holding up the bag.

"Thank you thank you." Mr. Shim said rushing over and taking the bag from Eunhyoek and I.

"Hi Su-ae what y'all making me?" I asked as I made my way to the kitchen. Looking at the pot on the stove.

"Oh Y/n could you do me a favor?" Mr. Shim asked after coming back into the kitchen.

"Sure thing Mr. S. What and I do for you?"

"I bought this karaoke machine and I wanna know if it's because Su-ae and Ra-mi suck at singing or if it's the machine." He explained as Su-as put a hand on her chest offended.

"You suck at singing too." She called out as he ignored her.

"Oh my food." He exclaimed before heading to the kitchen "Dinner ready come eat with us Y/n." He said putting food on the table.

"Sure thing." As I made my way to the table Su-ae rushed over to her father's side. Leaving the only other available spot next to Eunhyoek. Which I took. As we began to eat Mr. Shim spoke. "By the way Eunhyoek, you're very good looking." He said making Eunhyoek cough and Su-ae freeze up. I laughed a bit.

"Thank you." He replied a bit awkwardly.

"Su-ae, Y/n are there only handsome guys at youre school? How can both Minu and Eunhyoek be this good looking? Isn't Minu going to be jealous when he finds out Eunhyoek came over?" He asked in result she spit on her water. We all stayed silent and looked away I knew I should have gone home. "Did I say something wrong?"

Yes Mr. S. Yes you did.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

After dinner Eunhyoek and I said our goodbyes to Mr. Shim before headin out with Su-ae.

"You know after a while that shirt doesn't look that bad on you." I said as we got into the elevator.

"It's a weird shirt." He replied before looking at Su-ae as the elevator reached the 7th floor.

"Well this is my stop I'll se you both tomorrow."

As I walked down the hall I noticed that someone was texting me.