[ 7 ]

As soon as Su-æ and I finished eating we made our way to Eunhyoek's house. On the bus we were talking when Su-æ texted Juho that her and I were gonna be early.

"He still hasn't gotten back to you?" I asked leaning over her shoulder to look at her phone.

"Nope." She said as the bus came to a stop. We both got off and made our way to Eunhyoek's place. When we got there I rang the doorbell and Su-æ seemed lost in thought. Just when I was about to ask her what's up the door opened revealing Eunhyoek with wet hair and a towel over his head.

"Huh? Why are you two here so early?" Eunhyoek asked looking at us both.

Wow rude much. I thought taking in his appearance.

"Come in." He said before turning around and walking off, I went in and Su-æ followed after.

Once in his house I looked around as I followed behind him, and honestly it was a beautiful house. I turned to the right and saw a picture of Eunhyoek and what I'm assuming were his parents.

Man he lowkey looks like his dad. Guess he had the stronger genes. I looked back at Eunhyoek then at the photo before walking over to him, Only for him to turn around.

"What are you doing? Aren't you coming?" He asked I looked behind me to see Su-æ still looking at the portrait.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm coming." She said before walking over to us. We walked over to his living room and sat at the coffee table in the middle of the room in an awkward silence. occasionally i caught Eunhyoek looking at me as Su-æ looked down.

"Wh-why isn't he here yet?" Su-æ asked looking at her phone. I was about to lean over to look when I saw Eunhyoek move his hand closer to me. I looked at him before Su-æ sighed, "He says he can't make it. He's sick." She said. I rolled my eyes at looked at her.

"Of course he is." I said as they began to grab their stuff to work on. Soon enough I did the same. Then we began working on the assignment.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Let's prepare the ppt and presentation with Juho next week." Eunhyoek said as we all began to pack up.

"Okay." Su-æ said and I just nodded. Eunhyoek got up.

"See you." He said as he began to walk off. As soon as his back was facing us Su-æ stood up

"Hey, Eunhyoek. Will you hear me out one more time? Then I promise I won't bother you again. After this I'll give up and drop it. just hear me out." As she spoke, I couldn't help but want to scream. He looked at her then at me before looking back at her.

"Sit." Was all he said before coming back over. I stood up.

"Well this looks like something that should be between the two of you. Imma go...I'll see you two later." I smiled at them before reaching for my stuff when Eunhyoek grabbed my bag.

"I thought we were gonna hang out after this?" He asked bringing my bag over to his back.

"I was gonna go get snacks duh..."

"You forgot." He said sounding a bit disappointed.

"..."

"I don't know what's going on but can I tell you my plan?" Eunhyoek handed me my bag before sitting down.

"Did you prepare a script?" Eunhyoek asked before Su-æ could respond I spoke.

"Where's you're restroom?"

"Down the hall." I nodded before making my way to the restroom. I heard Su-æ respond as I reached the restroom. I sat on the sink and grabbed my phone from my back pocket.

"Please answer." I muttered to myself as I pressed on the contact pulling the phone to my ear.

Ring Ring Ring...

"Hello...?"

"Oh my god, Dohwa. I need you to do me a favor."

"If it's smuggling Parrots across the Mexican border...WHICH BY THE WAY we're no where near then no."

"No not that...I need you to call my back in about five minutes freaking the fuck out."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I love you but I'm not doing that okay. I'm with my friends."

"But I'm youre friend too."

"I know okay, but I cant keep having your back for every inconvenience."

"Please Dohwa..." I sniffled a bit. "I think I like him and I don't know what to do. And Su-æ is trying to get with him and I don't like it but she's my bestfriend and it's supposed to be fake. But I can't be here if they agree on it I know okay I know you can't bail me out of every inconvenience I have but...I don't wanna get heart broken and if he says yes to her I think Imma cry and I don't wanna do that please Dohwa pretty please." I said finally crying. Till I heard him sigh on the other end.

"God you're lucky I love you. But you've gotta explain to this better to me later okay, now wipe those tears and I'll call you back in a bit."

"I love you. I really do-" I was cut off with a knock on the door.

"You okay in there?" Eunhyoek asked from the other side.

"Yeah I was...trying to...find hand soap?" I said hearing Dohwa laugh on the other end.

"I'll call you back in 5." He said hanging up. I washed my hands and walked out Eunhyoek was leaning on the way across the door.

"You took awhile, left me to hear out Su-ae's prepared speak. Her 6th point was that I like Ra-mi and that's why she wants me to-" He was cut off with the sound of a ring.

"Sorry, hold that thought." I said answering the phone. "Hello."

"OH MY GOD Y/N I NEED YOU PLEASE I LOST KIKI AND I CANT FIND HER. I WAS TAKING A LEAK CAME BACK AND SHES GONE SHE LIKES YOU A LOT PLEASE I NEED HELP SHES MY BABY I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT I NEED YOU." Dohwa shouted.

"Okay okay where you at Ill meet you as soon as possible."

"It's in-front of my house please, what if something bad happened to her."

"Okay. Don't worry, I'm on my way." I hung up the phone and looked at Eunhyoek. "You think we can reschedule our hang out? My friend really needs me." He looked at me upset before nodding. I looked at him once more before walking off.

"He likes Ra-mi..."

I was gonna go over to Dohwa's place but he texted me that he's still with some friends so we couldn't hang out but he'll take me out tomorrow. I slowly began making my way home taking the longest path possible as I cried. Soon enough I reached my house and just crashed on the bed and fell asleep.