CONCERT (Y/N POV) 1/3

A/N THIS CHAPTER (3 parts) TAKES PLACE BEFORE THE REAL STORY STARTS

It all started on Feb 2, 2019. I was still with my ex. Stray Kids was my only escape.

I walked home. It was my birthday, and I was excited about the surprise that would await me after all Michael always threw a huge surprise for my birthday. He always came over to my house and gave me a huge gift.

When I entered the doorway, nothing was there except the beer bottles leading to my sister's bedroom and him in bed with my sister.

I wish I would have run away right there, but I couldn't. Seeing him in bed with my sister just made me freeze. I'm pretty sure I just sat there the whole night.

The next day he saw me. I was waiting for an apology, an explanation but instead, he chose to just slap me in the face, I forgave him, of course.

I stayed with him, he continued to abuse me. I thought as long as he still loved me everything would be fine, but how could he have loved me?

Nov 23, 2019, was the day of my first Skz concert. I was super excited to be able to finally meet them, Michael had to come with me because he was always so scared that I would cheat on him with some male, I would be too scared to. He said he would meet me there.

When I arrived at the concert, he wasn't there so I decided to enter without him. I stood in line for some merchandise and waited, he still didn't show up so I decided to go inside the venue.

I always imagined my first concert being awesome, but it was even better than imagined, seeing them in person made me tear up.

Michael finally arrived. He sat next to me and just watched. The concert ended and I kept raving to Michael about every little thing, he got annoyed and eventually, when we were walking out to the car he got enough.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT THESE MEN." He shouted.

"What do you mean?" I said desperately.

"STOP JUST STOP, I'M BETTER AT EVERYTHING THAN THEM, SINGING, DANCING, BEING HOT I'M BETTER AT ALL OF IT," Michael shouts.

"STOP PLEASE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" I screamed back.

That's when he punched me, I sort of try to forget most of it, but I guess I have to recall what happened.

In the middle of the sidewalk, I fell and he continued to punch me until a felt numb, inside and out. I really could have been a leaf at that moment, and I would feel no different.

The next thing I know I heard someone jump out of the car, when I looked over it was Hyunjin standing next to me.

"What the hell are you doing?" Hyunjin asked angrily.

"What do you mean what am I doing?" Michael replied.

"Why are you beating her up?" Hyunjin asked.

"Because she's MY GIRLFRIEND IDIOT IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" He screamed directly in Hyunjins face.

I tried to get up from my current position of laying on the floor, but I couldn't. I was wobbly, felt helpless, and weak, then I passed out.