Issue #25: All for One

Start from the beginning

And standing around the place were the villains, including Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

"Crap..." Wade groaned. There were no other words he could better describe how screwed he was.

"Oh! He's awake, Shigaraki!" Toga said from behind the bar, looking at the boy with a loving expression and a blush on her face. It creeped Wade out.

The other villains turned their heads to look at Wade, but their leader didn't. "Shush. I want to hear more," Shigaraki said as he turned up the volume on the TV. Wade looked to see that he was watching the news.

"It would appear that the principal behind the UA High training camp attack called themselves the League of Villains' Vanguard Action Squad. The League was previously involved in the USJ attack and the Hosu Incident—"

Shigaraki changed the channel.

"The youngest victim in the training camp attack is reportedly the son Pro Heroes Water Hose, who were killed by the villain Muscular in a tragic—"

He changed the channel again.

"It's perfectly obvious to me that there's some sort of problem with UA's current management. If I had a child who wanted to become a Hero, there's no way I'd enroll them in a school that'll—"

The villain then turned off the TV, cackling with pleasure at what the news reported. Even though the outcome of the attack wasn't as he'd expected it to be, with the V.A.S. not having captured Bakugo. Everything was working out much better than he could have hoped for.

"I'm so grateful to the media for all the free publicity lately." Said the villain with glee in his voice, placing the remote down next to Wade's web-shooters they took them off him a while ago. Shigaraki then turned to face Wade. "Right? Isn't it nice, Wade Walker?"

Wade said nothing. He only glared at Shigaraki, shooting daggers at him through his eyes. Clearly, he was restraining his anger, but anyone could wonder what was on his mind right now, maybe imagining how much he wanted to beat him up just to wipe that stupid smirk off his face.

"Oh, what's the matter? No witty comebacks? No quips? No clever observations? Honestly, I'm deeply hurt, Wade." Shigaraki said, placing his hand on his chest.

"I'm not hurting you yet, Shigaraki. Get me out of this chair—" Wade pulled against his binding. Turned out the chair was bolted to the wall, so when Wade pulled forward, he began pulling the chair out of the wall. "—and I'll show you how much of a hurting I put on you!"

A gun was pointed at his head, and Dabi ignited a ball of blue fire in his hand. Wade turned to his left and saw his father was the one pointing the gun at him, glaring at him coldly as he did so.

"I wouldn't be so eager to fight, Wade. Why don't we all just be friends, and get along like a happy family." Shigaraki replied snidely, as the hostage reluctantly got back to his seat.

"I've got one person from my family in this room!" Wade proclaimed, glaring at the villain again. "What the hell did you and All for One do to him!"

"Oh, Ghost?" Shigaraki chuckled, much to Wade's displeasure. "Really, you should be thanking us, Wade. He was dying, and we saved his life. Gave him a new purpose, and allowed him to serve something greater than himself."

"Yeah, nothing like serving a man-child that has a hand fetish," Wade replied with an unamused look.

There was a short snort, before Twice started laughing hysterically, though that just annoyed the rest of the villains besides Toga.

"Shut the hell up, you idiot," Dabi said in his gruff voice. He then looked back at Wade. "And I would watch what you say if I were you. Unless you want to be burnt to a crisp."