Part 42 Nothing but beautiful

My Kanojo start making dinner for me I watch her make the food I was so happy that had someone who love me in my life I can't help but slightly smile she was finished she give me plates of my food it's was sushi great I didn't I have to go to my job today I slowly eat the food enjoy each bite I was finished with my food i when upstairs to my room l open door I walk inside I walk to my bed I sit down laying there l look up at ceiling I hear a voice l look at the door way I seen Hina she smile at me she walk towards me she sit down on the bed she put her hand on my belly you are very beautiful my love she said I blush at the compliment thank you I said nothing but beautiful she said I can feel my cheeks turn little bit red what about Sakura? she said look at me confused look what about them? I said are they in college now? She said yes but they South Korea I said oh why? She said they mother live there when she was little that what they said they are mixed she said I guess I said is them come back? idk I said I feel sadness coming over me they were my best friend don't worry think come back to you they are best friend ever all she said how time pass so quickly I remember be 15 years old now I am 21 years old and my Kanojo is 23 years old now and my little lmoto she is in her teens I think 14 years old now? Idk now my best friend is in her 20s by now I *sign* I hug my Kanojo I smile in the hug.