I punched him twice in the ribs on his left side, driving my right fist into his rib cage as hard as I could.

Bone snapped and he coughed wetly.

"Already dead," I told him. I took another drag then looked down at him, tapping the ashes on his face. "I'm not the cops."

"The CIA..." he started, the coughed, blood bubbling up on his lips.

I'd punctured his lung at least once.

"Are a bunch of dog fucking, nun raping, child killing traitors," I told him.  I shrugged. "Yes, yes, you're former KGB. Lots of contacts. Probably know that midget half-wit Putin," I said. I leaned forward. "If I'd known who he was, I'd have thrown him out the window in Dresdin when we caught him burning KGB records," I smiled. I held up the brass knuckles. "I drove these into his gut. Of course, he said a different name, but I recognized the little weasel the first time I saw him on TV during a report on that burning garbage pile of a country."

"What do you..." he started.

I smacked him in the mouth, the metal ripping up his lips.

"I want a watch, a billfold, a necklace, and a stereo," I said. I took another drag  then tapped ashes in his face again. "A few days ago. One of Hollister's retarded fucking junkies brought them in, you bought them."

I could see the terrified realization in his eyes.

"You know where they are," I said.

"Don't," he gasped. "Have. Them."

"Doesn't matter. I'm going to kill you either way," I said. I shrugged. "I'm good at killing you slavic potato hoarding garbage goblins."

"My... wife..." he gasped. The blood on his lips was bright red.

I punched him in the ribs again, feeling them crunch.

"Your people threatened my family," I told him. I leaned forward. "You took me with my daughter present. Your shitty little fucking junkies were going to rape my five year old daughter," I snarled. "I don't care about your family."

I leaned back and squeezed his chest with my thighs.

He coughed up blood.

"You set the rules of engagement," I told him.

Then punched him in the sternum before getting up.

"She knew where your money was coming from. She knew where those pretty jewels, that antique jewelry was coming from," I told him.

I grabbed him by the hair and dragged him off the bed.

He cried out when he hit the floor, so I put my boot into his stomach.

It left a blood smear on his white cotton pajama top.

"Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas," I told him. I bent down and grabbed his arm, dragging him toward the private office.

There were two dead men in the hallway, both on their backs and staring up at the ceiling.

One had a stabbed out eye, the other had multiple stab wounds in his chest.

A third was four paces down.

I knew he was dead from a single stab to the back, angled up, that had sliced his heart apart.

"Your son is grown," I said, dragging him down the hallway.

The lizard hissed, trying to get my anger under control.

But I had the bit in my teeth.

"So he'll understand why I'm killing him too," I said.

One kick into the middle of the wooden door split it down the middle and sent the two halves into the room.