YN POV

*it was a bright sunny day, flowers blossomed, birds chirped and YN was on her daily stroll of the park when they came across the boy with red hair, he was sitting down on a bench feeding the children breadcrumbs. YN approached him and sat down beside him taking a deep breath before the words escaped her mouth.*
"w-what are you d-doing?" 
*the boys head perked up at the sound of YNs soft voice breaking the silent sound of kids eating soggy pieces of bread off the ground. he turned to her with a puzzled yet intrigued look*
"Hello there my name is Elijah, you are??"
*she blushed at the sight of him looking at her and pronounced in a soft female omega voice*
"m-my name is Y-YN nice to m-meet you!!"
*he gave a warm smile and respond back handing out a bread crumb to her*
"Nice to meet you as well, would you perhaps want a piece??"
*her face had never been so red before she looked down at the piece of bread and then back up to his brown orbs, her smile wide as ever*
"I w-would love a peice!! s-so kawaii desu..!!!"
*she grabbed the piece from his hand and devoured it leaving a glob of slobber on his hand, she licked her lips sitting back up and staring at his orbs thinking to herself*
(he's so handsome I cannot believe I actually spoke to him he's such a alpha I have no chances with him, his beautiful glowing glossy brown orbs, his short wavy dark red hair with black roots,and his outfit.. a jacket and ripped jeans with a pin that said "1# puppy" i cant)
*by the time she zoned back in he was gone, but alas a number sat there on the bench where he once was could this mean it's not the end?*