*phone ringing*

*phone ringing*

"Oh god, that's Charles!" She picked up her phone
"Hey! I am here, you need more time?" asked Charles from the other side of the phone.
"No I am ready, I am coming!" she hung up the phone and got outside her house.
Charles was waiting for her inside his customized 488 Pista Spider. He smiled at her from the inside, leaning his left arm on the wheel. She smiled at him back thinking he looked gorgeous. She could only see that he was wearing a black suit a white shirt and a black tie and it was enough to think Charlotte is a very lucky girl.

"You look stunning, y/n" he said while y/n opened the door and entered the car. She immediately smelled his perfume. It was elegant, strong and penetrating. Everything inside that car screamed elegance, power and wealth. He was wearing a Ferrari suit, it was all black with the yellow ferrari logo on the left side and also the tie was Ferrari cutomized, he looked very elegant.
"Thank you , Cha. You're gorgeous too" she said closing the door and waiting fo Charles to turn his car on. The roar of the engine was so powerful she had goosebumps, Ferrari engine is incomparable.
"Are you nervous for tonight?" asked Charles while driving a bit fast.
"Should I?" replied y/n. She was nervous even if she was trying to hide it, Charles already noticed it.
"I am here with you, you don't have to worry about anything, okay?"
"Are we in the same table, right?"
"Yes, I made sure we are sitting next to each other. Now relax because people won't take their eyes off of you" he winkled and smiled at her.
"You're the best friend I could ever ask for, thank you" she got a bit emotional looking at him. He had lost his father years ago, like she lost her mother when she was younger, yet he was so full of life and so kind to everyone she thought he was too pure and perfect for this world. She felt really lucky to have him by her side, she can call him his best friend and she was honored of this. Also, he looked like a prince and that dimples that come up everytime he smiled at her made her feel loved and protected.

While she was thinking about this, they arrived to the villa where the charity ball was taking place. She looked outside the window and saw loads of people well dressed getting out of their expensive cars, wearing expensive clothes, expensive watches and she thought she was just wearing a Zara dress.
A man opened her door and she went out of the car while Charles was already in front of her, waving at people and paparazzi. She struggled a bit to get out of that car since it was very low and her ability of movement with that dress and that heels was very limited. She managed somehow and Charles took her arm, entering together in the villa.