Chapter 6

Engfas' POV

Her lips were just as soft as they looked and they tasted like cherry, and it just made me want them more. I couldn't even tell how I went from crying in her arms, to kissing her.

As soon as realisation of what was happening hit me, I pulled away. Her eyes immediatly locked with mine.

"Did I took it to far?" I whispered out quietly but she leaned her forehead against mine and brushed our noses together.

"No, you didn't." She whispered back and looked at me with her warm eyes, while her hand rested on my cheek as she continued caressing it gently.

Gentle action made me comfortable to close my eyes and relax under her touch.

"I don't want you to go back to ignoring me after this." I whispered out and opened my eyes, as I was scared she would go back to being distanced and cold with me.

But she was quick to shake her head and brush her thumb gently over my bottom lip.

"I won't do that." She whispered out quietly and placed small kiss on my cheek, making me smile softly.

"Good." I said softly and bit on my bottom lip nervously. "Can I ask... if Aoom didn't walk in would you go all the way with me?"

I could see her cheeks getting blushed immediatly, and she looked down trying to hide her red face.

"Probably yes...is that bad?" She asked shyly while looking back up at me, causing me to smile and shook my head immediatly.

"No, not bad at all." I said softly before leaning back in and capturing her lips between mine.

I could feel her smiling into the kiss before kissing me back immediatly after. Her lips crushing against mine in such perfect rythm while her hand gently played with my hair, making my head spin from affection that woman was giving me.

Kissing Charlotte feelt like kissing your high school crush, something you wait for so long and then when it happens it's most magic feeling in the  world. Just for me Charlotte was something even more, she was first woman after Aoom that I saw as something more then just one night stand.

She titled my head slightly back and climbed on my lap, completly straddling me, before sucking on my bottom lip and bitting it playfully. Making me let out quiet moan of pleasure. My lips parted so slightly and she immediatly took invitation and run her tounge over my lip before slipping it in my mouth. Our tounges touched and she was quick to fight mine for dominance.

I took my oportunity and slide my hand in her shirt, dragging my fingers over her back gently. Her lips parted sligtly, breaking our kiss as she let out quiet moan. That soft sound making me want her even more then before.

"Should we take this back to my place?" I husked out my hot breath hitting her lips, making her smile shyly as she looked up at me.

She was bitting on her bottom lip, it looked like some form of nervous habit, but it was something I found so attractive.

"I don't think we should." She whispered softly and placed her hand on my cheek caressing it gently. "I'm really scared that I'm just another one in a row and I don't want to be just that."

I immediatly understood what she meant, saying she doesn't want to be just another one night stand for me. And I didn't want that either.

"Okay." I whispered back and leaned in peaking her lips gently. "But can you give me a chance to prove to you I want something more with you?"

I could see how suprised she was with my question, but she nodded her head without any hesitation.

"But let's take it slow, please." She asked carefully, making me smile softly. "And we should keep it a secret, I don't want you to treat me any different from before in front of the girls."

"Okay, I promise." I said immediatly, even thought I knew that would be hard, cause I wasn't sure how long I would be able to control myself around her, acting like tonight never happened.

But I knew that for her I was willing to try.

Charlottes' POV

After that night in the club, Engfa and I tryed to continue just like before, at least in public. We continued like it was, with her playfull flirting with me and me brushing it off. When in private it was completly different story, we would spend most of our free time in her place, just getting to know ecather more and making out. Engfa was respectfull of me not wanting to hurry and even too we came close to having something more few times, she was always the one to stop that on time.

"Char!" Heidi squiled as she run into the changing room. "Wanna hang out tonight?"

She asked while changing from her stage clothes, but I couldn't knowing certain woman was already waiting for me at her place.

"I would,but I can't. I have some plans with Nudee." I lied but my ex girlfriend was easiest way to get out off something.

She pouted but nodded her head.

"You two are having a lot off plans together lately. Are you two getting back together anytime soon?"

I just shrugged my shoulders before taking my purse and phone.

"Who knows." I said playfully before giving her quick hug and walking out just when my phone buzzed.

From: P'Fa - Come over, I'm missing you

I smiled softly at that as she was sweet and clingy, something I would never say that she is. I didn't know what deffinition of our relationship was, we never been past making out but we acted like a couple almost. We would spend our whole days together if she wasn't with Noa and when I wasn't at work. And girls started noticing she was bearly in the club which wasn't usual for her, and rumors started spreading she was back with Aoom, making us both laugh.

Only few minutes later I was at her place, she was quick to open her doors with wide smile. And I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was only in gray sweatpants and black T-shirt, with her hair down and without any makeup.

"You are beautiful." I said completly in awe with her, causing her to smile and lean in kissing me sweetly.

"So are you." She said softly and wrapped her arms around my waist, just when my phone buzzed again.

Confused about who it was I decided to quickly check it out.

From: Heidi - Nudee just stoped by, thinking you were working. And Engfa didn't show up again. So what   are really your plans for today?!