it takes two to tease

jaehan didn't know why

but ever since he and yechan started filming the BL drama that they were somehow casted on-

everyone started to pair them up and tease them.

but the thing that bothered jaehan the most is that the person who actually teases him the most is none other than the devil himself.

shin yechan.

yes, the maknae of the group and also the person who was casted as the other lead in the drama.

and jaehan didn't like that.

because the way he suddenly calls jaehan by a nickname that only couples use and the way he looks at him with a smug face after successfully making him flustered.

it drove him crazy.

and he didn't want to admit it.

he didn't want to admit that his heart skipped a beat every time the maknae held his hands and called themselves a couple for the members to tease them more, or when he always sneaked up on him and hugged him from the back just to see his flustered face.

he didn't want to admit that he actually liked it, in fact, he wanted more.. more than just holding hands or hugging.

and jaehan felt guilty for ever having thoughts like that about the younger boy.

"hyung"

jaehan heard a faint voice call out for him from his room and he took his earphones off and put his songwriting session on a pause. he went over and opened the door to be greeted by the one and only-

shin yechan.

"oh? yechan-ah? do you need something?" jaehan asked as he tried to avoid the his eyes.

"am i not allowed to come here without a reason?" yechan asked with a little smirk and jaehan simply laughed it off and let him in.

jaehan found himself locking the door. he of course cursed himself for doing that but yechan didn't seem to mind it so he went back to his work space and sat down on his chair.

"you were writing a song?" yechan asked and jaehan nodded

"it's pretty incomplete but i'm arranging the beats for it at the moment" jaehan said 

"what's the song about?" yechan decided to ask and jaehan looked at him blank before looking back at his monitor 

"it's a basic love song"

"ahh so it's about me hm?" yechan asked as he leaned closer to face jaehan

but to yechan's surprise, jaehan didn't get flustered.. but instead.

"mhm.. yes it is" 

he smirked

yechan couldn't help but feel slightly intimidated by the sudden personality change in his hyung but he'd lie if he said he didn't like it.

in fact he does like the idea of jaehan dominating him.

"i guess two can play this game" yechan said as he laid back on the bed still keeping eye contact with his hyung across the room.

meanwhile, jaehan was completely questioning his life decisions while staring at yechan who stared right back at him with a smile.

"are you really going to work with me here?" yechan asked 

"well no-"

"come here then" yechan said as he moved a little from his spot in the bed and motioned him to sit there and jaehan did what he was told with no objections.