Reunion and Celebrations

Start from the beginning

Advaita was shocked "Nahi Bhaisa, rukie..mat  jaaie, hume bahot sangharsh karna pada tha unse anumati lene hetu. Aap  kripya kar apni pyaari si choti bahen ko sikhade. Hum jaante hai aap is rajya ke sarvashresth yodha hai." She said battling her eyelids. ("No Bhaisa! don't go it took me alot to convince them to agree. Please teach you lovely little sister archery and swordfighting. I know you are the best fighter in our kingdom. Please Bhaisa")

Siddharth sighed, realizing how determined and sincere Advaita was in her request. He looked into her pleading eyes, his heart softening. "Advaita, you know I care for you deeply, and I only want what's best for you. But promise me, promise me that you'll be careful and take every precaution. I will teach you, but your safety is my utmost priority."

Advaita's face lit up with joy, her gratitude evident. "Thank you, Siddharth BhaiSa! I promise I will listen to your every word and be cautious. You won't regret this."

And so, Siddharth became Advaita's mentor, guiding her through the intricacies of swordfighting and archery. He taught her the art of wielding a sword with grace and precision, emphasizing the importance of focus, technique, and discipline. Under Siddharth's watchful eye, Advaita's skills gradually improved, her determination driving her to push her limits.

In parallel, Advaita also immersed herself in the world of archery. Siddharth introduced her to the elegant bow and arrow, teaching her the proper stance, aiming techniques, and the art of releasing an arrow with precision. Advaita's eagerness to learn impressed Siddharth, and he marveled at her quick progress.

However, Advaita's pursuits didn't end with martial training. She was also keen to learn about the traditions and customs of Amravati, to connect with her roots and fully embrace her role as a princess. She spent time with her mother, observing and participating in the various rituals and ceremonies that adorned their daily lives.

Advaita learned the intricacies of adorning herself in traditional attire, the significance of each ornament, and the grace of carrying herself with poise and elegance. She absorbed the teachings of etiquette, gracefulness in speech, and the importance of hospitality. With each lesson, Advaita felt a deeper connection to her kingdom, her people, and the responsibilities that came with her position.

As Advaita grew more comfortable in her newfound role, she expressed her desire to learn the art of dance. She believed that dance held the power to communicate emotions, tell stories, and unite people. With her parents' approval, she began training under the guidance of a renowned dance teacher.

Advaita dedicated herself to mastering the intricate movements, stepping into the world of rhythm and expression. The melodic tunes guided her steps, and she discovered a profound joy in the freedom of movement and the ability to convey emotions without uttering a single word.

Amidst Advaita's training and exploration, two significant events unfolded, shaping her journey in unexpected ways. The first was the long-awaited return of her second brother, Rajkumar Arjun, from gurukul after completing his seven years of study and training. The second was the upcoming marriage of her elder brother to the princess of Raigarh, Meera.

The news of Arjun's return made everyone in the palace very excited. Advaita eagerly waited to meet him, even though they had never met before. They shared the same blood and family background, which made her feel connected to him.

On the day of Arjun's return, the entire royal family gathered at the palace entrance, adorned in their finest attire. The sounds of traditional instruments and the fragrance of flowers filled the surroundings, creating an atmosphere of joy and celebration. Advaita, standing among her siblings and parents, couldn't contain her excitement as she caught sight of the approaching chariot. 

 The chariot came to a halt, and Arjun gracefully descended, his eyes scanning the crowd until they locked with Advaita's gaze. A smile of recognition and warmth illuminated his face, and without hesitation, he made his way towards her. As they embraced, the years of separation melted away, and Advaita felt an instant connection with her long-lost brother. 

 "Welcome back, Arjun Bhaisa," she whispered, her voice filled with genuine affection. 

Arjun's eyes sparkled with delight as he responded, "Advaita, it's good to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you. You've grown into a remarkable princess."

 Advaita's heart swelled with happiness, knowing that her presence in the family was acknowledged and celebrated by her brother. They spent hours catching up, sharing stories, and building a new bond that would shape their future. Together, they delved into ancient texts, studying the philosophies that had guided their forefathers. Arjun patiently answered her questions, encouraging her thirst for knowledge and instilling a sense of pride in their shared lineage.

 Amidst the excitement of Arjun's return, preparations were underway for the grand wedding ceremony of Advaita's elder brother. The news of his upcoming marriage to Princess Meera of Raigarh had spread far and wide, bringing joy and anticipation to the kingdom. The palace buzzed with activity as decorators adorned the halls with vibrant colors, musicians rehearsed melodious tunes, and chefs prepared delectable feasts.

Advaita, curious and eager to learn, immersed herself in the wedding preparations. She watched with fascination as various rituals and traditions were followed to create a grand celebration. From selecting the perfect wedding date to organizing different ceremonies, Advaita gained a deeper understanding of the customs and cultural importance of marriage in Amravati.

As the wedding day approached, the palace overflowed with joy and anticipation. Laughter, music, and the scent of flowers filled the air. Dressed in magnificent clothing, Advaita stood proudly beside her family, feeling happy and proud of her brother and his bride.

The wedding ceremony unfolded with traditional rituals, symbolizing the union of two souls and two kingdoms. Advaita witnessed sacred vows, the exchange of garlands, and the blessings bestowed upon the newlyweds. She gained a renewed appreciation for Amravati's traditions and understood the significance of love, commitment, and unity in marriage.

As the festivities continued into the night, Advaita danced with joy, moving gracefully to the rhythmic beats. She embraced the celebratory atmosphere, rejoicing not only in her brother's union but also in the love and togetherness that defined her family.