Heartbreak Anniversary

Sangyeon Imagine!! a angst imagine

---

Y/n shifted her sleeping position she put her arms to feel someone she felt no one was beside her she opened her eyes as she saw no one beside her she misses him a lot. Y/n sat up from her bed she looks outside as she remembers they would do this when they wake up they would cuddle up to admire the weather outside now the weather outside was gloomy like her.

Y/n wished he didn't broke up with her 2 years ago especially it was her and Sangyeon's Anniversary when he broke up with her. Y/n stood up to walk up to her closet she saw Sangyeon's hoodie she wore the hoodie as she walks out her room she looks around she feels so lonely. Later, Y/n decided to go out as she walks around the city she reminisce  her memories with Sangyeon.

It was night, Y/n sat down alone on the bus ride she leans on the glass beside her a tear escaped her eye this was the spot where she and Sangyeon met for the first time and they broke up also here "Sangyeon-ah I miss you..." Y/n's tears keep falling as she wipes her tears using her sleeves she sniffles. Y/n felt so lifeless without him she was still confuse about why Sangyeon broke up with her she did nothing wrong.

Y/n went back home after a long day, she proceed to take a bath she was sitting down on a bathtub full of water she has a white shirt on with short she looks at their own polaroid picture Y/n was crying as she misses him a lot she slowly went in the water closing her eyes her arm was on the side of the bathtub soon the picture of them fell out her fingertips.

The apartment was pitch black, a crooked door was left and only has dim light. The picture of Sangyeon and Y/n was on the floor slowly getting wet and the picture of them slowly getting blur because of the water.