Chapter 2

Taehyung: "Where's V?"
Y/n took a sip of her water.

Y/n: "I don't know what happened to him."
Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung: "He might be overthinking again. He's very sensitive; just pretends like a badass one"
Taehyung scoffed. Y/n stared at Taehyung for a while.

Y/n: "Why pretend? He should be comfortable to show his real side, right?"

Taehyung shook his head.
"Not everyone is brave to do that. He feels peace after sleeping around with girls. If that's what makes him happy I'm okay with it"

Y/n smiled lightly.
"He actually got a best brother, doesn't he?"

Taehyung: "Not praising myself but you know, he's lucky in that case"
He whispered, making Y/n giggle out.

"Hey V, new girl? What about me, oppa?"
Taehyung's complete expression changed, his eyes darkened, gazing up at the girl.

Taehyung: "It's Taehyung. And about you, you're flat"
He scoffed. Y/n froze.

'His duality is scary'
She thought to herself when he smiled at her.

Taehyung: "To be honest, I despise these girls, from the bottom of my heart. Fortunately, you're not one of them so I like your company"
He said softly.

Y/n: "Thank you but why don't you ask your brother--"

Taehyung: "You know what? I tried, tried my very best but he's just addicted and won't leave it. Anyways, I don't have anyone rather than him so, I have to adjust"
He sighed heavily. Y/n nodded without saying anything.

V dusted his shirt off before wiping off his lips as he walked out from the janitors' room.

He wasn't in any mood to attend any further lectures. He sighed heavily when he met Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Done doing shits?"

V rolled his eyes.
"What do you want?"

Taehyung: "No. I just asked because if you're done, let's go back to the classes"
He stated sternly ready to drag him.

V clicked his tongue.
"I'm not interested"

Taehyung: "Interested? Studies doesn't work on interest, it's mandatory"
V jerked off his hands.

V: "Please fuck off, Taehyung!"
He yelled. Taehyung frowned.

Taehyung: "Mind your language, V!"
He retorted back quietly.

V: "Why should I? It's not like you're elder than me"
He spat.

Taehyung: "But that doesn't give you any right to talk to me like that! Okay?"
He was still calm but his insides were twitching to shove some senses in his brother's thick skull.

V: "Just go, Taehyung. I have no energy to deal with you"
He said with an irritating expression planted on his face.

Taehyung: "Fine! Do whatever you want! It's not like I matter to you anyways"
He said, before walking away. His voice reflected nothing but hurt.

V watched his brother go. He punched the pillar. He was about to walk out of the university when a familiar voice made him halt.

"When you're stressed, learn to speak out about your feelings but hurting yourself instead is a very bad idea"
He looked back only to find Y/n smiling at him.

V clenched his jaw.
"I told you to stop looking me around unless you want to sleep with me!"

Y/n frowned.
"If I say no, would you still sleep with me?"