3.

After my door was fixed i went to watch some Tv. I watched Bolt. I loved that Movie, when I was little. By the time I watched Bolt, I drank some cocktail I made ,which is passionfruit juice with Yellow Red bull.
I definitely recommend!
I called my Mom, because I was so bored and then my cousin and then my Dad.
And now  I am thinking about to call Zaire. I don't see the problem, why not to call him.

He could be busy
No he is not, or maybe-
No I don't think he is busy, if he is, I don't really care.
He is my fricking Boo. He should have time for me.

It's ringing...
He peeks up immediately.
" Hi Zaire what's up Boo, you know it's me from the coffee shop. So I was kind of bored today, not doing much watching films and that. Actually my door was fixed which is really relieving. Do you mind hanging out with me today i am really boreddddddddddddd plssssss".
"......I am busy,don't call me".
Well that hurt!
He said it with a firm voice and also a little stressed.
I think his cat died-
Stop kiri you're not helping me with this.
I tried!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Its in the evening and my colleagues from Work called me to ask, if I wanted to go out.
I fricking said Yes!!!!!!!!!
You are cringe
Thank you Kiri (offensive emoji)
So I am getting ready, I want to drink today. Even tough i did not drink in a while, I want to get wasted because I am Happy and also Lonely. I have people around me, but they do not give me the energie I deserve nor want. It feels so off, I hate it. I did not found my people yet.

So I am going to wear some skin tight mini dress, she's minty with Black high heels, because I fracking love High heals.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We slayyyy amaraaaaa!
So we go to a club named Brixlex, it is a 20 minutes ride with the car so I take an Uber. On my way there I check my purse for my Phone to look if I got any notification from anyone, there is none, I am not surprised!

I get to the club, thank my Uber driver and get out of the car. It is literally full inside the club. There is not much of a line so I dont really wait outsite. I meet my friends and Dance a little, not before drinking Tequila. The music is so good it is playing  Pookie from Aya Nakamura. I sway my hips to the rhythm of the music and dance a while. After drinking 7 shots of vodka, I go for a bathroom break. I am a little bit dizzy.
You are not going straight at all
Shut up!
After I did my business I go to the bar and drink again, but this time I drink Vodka Bull, the bitterness does so good, I get wasted not much after.

————————————————————-

I hate everyone for not having enough faith in me,not trusting me or ignoring me, thinking i am just boring and stupid. I am fucking not that. I am not the way people think I am. I am much more.. Why can't anybody see this and have a little interest in me. Is it the way I look they do not Like? I have so much unanswered  questions, i'm so angry, it is getting out of control.

I am calling someone.
I do not know who, but by the time I think who it is, the person answer's.
"Do you not understand to not call me again"!?
"C-can you come and get me, I have a headache"!
I hear a shuffle and then the beep and its silent, now I just hear the music of the club and I can feel my heart beating.
It's fast.
I should dance maybe it helps, nobody even cares about it so why not get wasted more and forget everything for now? While I dance I feel hands on my waist. No do not touch me! But i cant say it, because I am to wasted. He gets closer and closer. I push him off and try to walk  straight to the exit, my "friends" are long gone. So I am on my own. Great, what do I do now?

I hear a Dodge Charger coming my way. But my vision is blurry, I don't know who it is.
I hear the door opening and closing.
Footsteps..
and
Zaire
Why is he in my head again, I need to forget him, he is mean, I really tried to be his friend but he declined. No need to embarrass yourself Amara.
But he was hot Amara
I know-

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

The morning light was who waked me, I moved to the other side of my bed to not be blinded be it and felt my pillow it is really comfy today.
Wait-
What the Hawaii tricking was that?
Wait-
Open your Eyes again, Amara!
Is that my Zaire, or am I dreaming?
You are seeing that too?
Why is he in my Bed without a Shirt on?
Wait-
Do you see the six-pack too, because holllyyyyyyyyy

"You like Starring at others while they sleep"?
"Zaire-...
What are you doing in my Bed"?
I don't really mind, he can stay!
Not now Kiri!
"You mean my Bed"?
What-
"Your medicine is right next to you for your Headache, the breakfast will be ready in a bit... and you can go shower, if you want".
You can shower with me
Really Kiri, what is it with you?

I am actually going crazy why is he-...no why am I in his room, better why am I in his fricking house?
Well you called him last night saying you had a headache and he actually came-  wait he f*cking came Amara!

Ouhhhhhhhhhh my  godddddd why did I call him, well he came,that is good, but why? He does not like me, he was clear when he said that on the phone that I shouldn't call him.

Does he maybe....

—————————————————————————————————————-
1051 Words

How is it so far?
Do y'all like Kiri

Update in a few days!!!!!
Love  from Minty:)