Fishy ass breath...

-SOFTWILLY (FINALLY) X READER!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
No smut, sorta fluff idk
---------------

A/N; Sorry I haven't been writing as of late, I've been trying to come up with ideas for the book (no hints yet teehee)

-Oh btw!! if some of the story doesn't add up, its because I've re-started some things, so maybe it won't make sense?? idk, bare with me <3

---------------------------

As Larry, Nick, and Isaac where all downstairs, you heard them, being loud as usual.
You heard them talking about a sushi like-conveyor belt like thing that they ate at a few months ago, and they wanted to film a video about it.

"Dude, we should bring Y/N this time since shes here!" nick had suggested. Hearing this, you put on your best sleepy voice, before heading downstairs in a tight white shirt and baggy sweats.
"Goodmorning" everyone had said at the same time, especially Nick. He had smiled at you wider than anyone did, you just figured because he was overall more friendly, and the both of you were dating.

"What's up Y/N" Isaac said, wearing his mask and glasses. "Nothing much, you guys were just being loud as fuck" you had laughed, before walking to the kitchen. you remembered, it was Slop Saturday. 

You saw a pot in the sink as you had remembered this, and to your surprise, there wasn't any gross mixture of 'Cream of Wheat' or anything, it was just a pot, in the sink. You shrugged it off, as you grabbed some (Ur cereal choice). "Oh hey, Y/N" nick had walked over to you. "Yeah?" you asked, as you were interested in what he had to say,

"Me and the dudes, except Larry and tanner, and Isaac.." he started to ramble about why they weren't coming. "Its just gonna be me and Yumi, so we were wondering if you wanted to tag along?" he finally managed to get to the point. "Yeah sure, sounds dope! when are we leaving?"

"In around an hour, so I'd get ready if I were you" he said, before he walked off, grabbing a tub of Gamer Supps. You nodded, as you got up and went to the room you both shared. As you were only in a bra and underwear looking for clothes, Nick opened the door.

"Hey Y/n-" he stopped mid sentence, before he closed his eyes but walked in. "Jesus! Knock next time, Nick!" you said with a squeal. After he had profusely apologized and walked back out, you decided on an outfit.

((Choose your own smh))

As you walked out of the room, you noticed Nick had been in the bathroom since he walked into you dressing, thinking nothing of it though, you knocked on the bathroom.

"Hurry up shithead" you groaned at the man.

"One minute, Y/N" he shouted back, he seemed surprised at your sudden knocking, making him knock down a few things. "Are you okay, Nick?" you asked seemingly worried.

"I-Uh Yeah" he shouted back, returning a soft sigh. "I'm coming in, you aren't even using the bathroom, you are probably fucking with your hair or whatever" you groaned.

As you opened the door, you saw the man, infact messing with his hair. "Dude, hurry the fuck up" you groaned, rolling your eyes. "I gotta look good dude, shut up" he rolled his eyes, scooting out of the bathroom so you could take control of it.

((TIME SKIP, YOU GOT TO THE SUSHI PLACE GRAAAA))

Yumi had sat next to nick, leaving you sitting on your own. You, Nick, and Yumi were all joking around. As you all began to get more full, Yumi complained about having to go to the bathroom. 

As he got up, it left you and nick alone, together.

"Dude you take entirely too fucking long for your fake ass perm" you laughed, rubbing your eyes.

"I gotta look good for the ladies dude" Nick replied, rolling his eyes

You and nick were talking back and fourth now, and a few times you had taken quick glimpses of his lips, once he noticed he began to poke fun at you. Yumi had returned and watched you two interact, before shouting at nick to move over.

((TIME SKIP U GUYS ARE BACK HOME BUT TANNER LARRY AND ISAAC LEFT SOMEWHERE IDK??))
  (Oh u also like took Nicks car :3)

As you noticed the unusually quiet home, you figured that the other 3 guys have left. Mainly being the fact they took Yumi's car, he had a melt down, calling them and scolding them.

After you three went into the movie room, you all say in weird sections of the couch. Yumi laying on the back part, you upside down, and Nick with his legs slung over yours.

After Yumi had gotten up and left the room to take a nap, he left the two of you alone. Nick sat up aswell, but didn't leave, instead he scooted closer to you. 

"Hey so uh, i was hoping we could like, talk after what happened and.. just about something i wanted to get off my chest.." Nick said, looking down at you.

You nodded, holding one of your hands so you could get pulled up by him. He grabbed your hand, and in one swift pull, he got you to sit upwards.

"What is it?" you asked, looking into his eyes.

"So I uh- One, I wanted to apologize for earlier, and two I um" he began to stutter, hardly being able to speak clearly. He looked away for a moment, breathing in. 

"Y/N, I like you." he said, with a slightly shaky voice. Your eyes widened, as he just told you this.

you had a shocked face plastered across your face, as you looked him up and down.

"I-I-" you couldn't form a full sentence. You liked him back, but you were always too nervous to say anything. "I-I like you too." you mumbled, it was almost so quiet he barely heard you, but he did.

He grabbed your chin, and gave you a quick kiss, before you pulled away. "You have fishy ass breath" you laughed, as he joined in. "If I didn't would you kiss me?" he asked, with fake doe-eyes.

"Maybe" you smiled, before pecking him on the cheek.

"Okay, now go brush your teeth" you laughed.

---------No smut this time :3 I figured it'd be a nice change from my usual sexual stuff