The Faceless always show somehow..

-- maybe sorta smutty?? but i'll make it one chapter <33

Being the fact your lover, well secret lover, since none of the other guys in the house knew, was usually showed as a faceless, rather buff guy, you felt like a goddess knowing what he looks like. Sure, his other friends know as well, but you were one of the only females.

You were on his chair, and he was on his bed, showing each other random videos you'd find on your twitter feed, aswell and watching a few movies on his computer. "I'm bored.." He had groaned, as he rolled onto his back, and stretched. 

Observing his muscles as he had stretched, you slightly blushed. "Well, did you already work out?" you had asked, curiously. "No I haven't, if you want we can go workout together" he had suggested, of course you said yeah, as you went into your room to get changed. 

You heard a knock on your door, It was Nick. "Are you working out with Isaac today?" he had asked, you figured he would want to go. After confirming that he did want to tag along, you had gotten changed. 

( idk man i found it on Pinterest bare with me, you can change anything you want about it )

 As you awaited  the two males, you had seen Isaac wearing a grey wife beater, and white sweats, you two were sort of matching, when Nick went down the stairs and saw you two, he had texted you, saying that you two were matching and he could feel a connection.

 This had made your stomach drop, as you hoped he didn't know anything about you two. You had replied with a simple 'stfu' before you had put your phone into your pocket. Being the fact Nick had felt bad for joining you two right as you were going to leave, he offered to drive. 

((Time skip, you are at the gym and getting ready to leave))

As you were getting off of the treadmill after getting laughed at by Isaac and Nick for only doing cardio, you had noticed a dude staring at you, making you slightly uncomfortable. You had to get to the women's locker room to get your baggage. 

As you had left the two males in which you felt safest near, the man had stood up, and was slowly approaching you. As you had walked faster, Isaac had turned around, observing the males behavior's.  Isaac had began to follow along, right behind the male. 

You made eye contact with Isaac. before looking back at the male. "Hey, How old are ya?" The clearly older man had asked. there was no way that he wasn't over the age of 40. Curious, Nick makes his way over to you both.  Nick found out, as he approached the man.

As the man inched closer, Isaac and Nick had began  to shove and pester the man, as they both have gotten even more infuriated, shoves had turned into slaps or the occasional punch, before security had thrown the four of you out, as the man was left with a bloody nose, and a busted lip. They had gotten banned from coming to [Gym name idk] indefinitely. 

As Nick, Isaac, and you had gotten into the car, you had began to feel guilty, since that was the main gym the two would go to. You began apologizing repeatedly, as the two had assured you that it was okay, as the man had no place to do so.

((After you guys got home and everyone got changed and showered hhhh))

The other three guys who lived in the house Blake, Tanner, and Larry went out of their rooms as they had seen the two guys bloodied knuckles. As the three had asked questions, they had found out what had happened. You went into your room as you laid in your bed, staring at the ceiling after everyone was asking.

*Knock Knock Knock* 

It was Larry. Being he was your best friend, you had ranted slightly to him, as he tried to make jokes every now and then to try and make you feel better, there was another knock.

Although his time, it was Isaac, and Nick. They had told Larry to leave the room, as you suddenly felt guilt course through your body. Nick had sat on your gaming chair, and Isaac was on the foot of your bed

"Listen, Y/N, we aren't at all pissed at you, you did nothing wrong at all" Isaac had said, he said in a comforting tone. Nick nodded, before they both assured you nothing was wrong for nearly 30 minutes, Nick had walked out, before closing the door, leaving you and Isaac. 

You heart Yumi, Larry,  Tanner, and Nick all shout from downstairs, as they asked if you both wanted to go eat out with them, Isaac had replied no for the both of you. As the door had finally closed, Isaac had inched closer, before planting a soft kiss on your lips.

"I'm sorry I made you feel guilty, I just got pissed.." he had said in a low tone, automatically making you have butterflies and no longer feeling as guilty. You had kissed him back, before he could say anything else, he had pulled away, and picked you up as he had began to kiss you once more.

The kiss had deepened. It was deep enough to where he had managed to take you down the stairs, to his room without you being fully aware, as he had sat you on an empty desk he had that he, being nearly 6'4 could easily still reach you. 

"Do you want to.. Y'know.." he had said, sounding awkward, as you nodded and he began to grab your waist, once again picking you up and setting you on his bed, before crawling on the bed, as he had pulled the shorts you had on off.

Being left in underwear and a sweater, he had began to use his index finger to slightly trace your bud through your underwear, as you breathed slightly heavy from the pressure, as this had turned him on.

As he had now completely removed your clothes, and his pants, he was now removing his boxers, before inserting himself into you. he was 7.5 inches and really girthy, as he began to thrust into you, he was already throbbing.

As he thrusted harder and harder, his voice would hitch, as you moaned out his name. as you were about to reach your limit, the guys had came home.

Being how you were both scared, you grabbed your clothes and ran into the bathroom, as he had quickly thrown on his clothes.

"What were you guys doing??" Tanner had asked, scratching his head making a dumb face, as he scratched his head. "She was helping me edit an intro, don't get weird ideas you gross fucks, then she spilt GamerSupps on herself, so I lended her a shirt, so she's changing."

The three guys had looked at each other, then shrugged. "Yo we brought you guys some food and chips, so come fuck this shit up before Blake does" Larry said, before Blake had shoved him, and fake hit him.

As you walked out, wearing Isaacs shirt, nick had again texted you, saying he knows something is up. You looked at him nervously.

(( I CANT THINK ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS TOOK LIKE AN HOUR TO DO I KEPT GETTING DISTRACTED :(( ))

(1257 WORDS OH MY LAWRD)