Chapter 2: Truth Revealed And...We Are Here...

(Disclaimer: Mature themes a present in this chapter like suicide, torture and many more.)

No One's PoV

Enji proceeds to charge out of Izuku's room carrying his unconcious body. But he made sure he was also careful while carrying him, because he felt really frail when he got his hands on him.

And even with his quirk activated, he could feel Izuku's body burning as his blood dripped down from multiple openings in his body. His breathing changed paces every time, from erratic to abnormally slow.

He knew he had to hurry, the life of his nephew was on the line. He could ask questions of what happened to him later, all he knows that his nephew needs to be in emergency care now.

While rushing out, he could see Toya, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu noticing him.

Toya: Hey, dad! Where's- *notices Izuku on his arms and eyes widened* Oh my god...Izuku!

Toya rushed there immediately to his father's side as both Eiji and Tetsu notice Izuku in his arms and both eyes widened in shock.

Manly Duo: Izu-bro!

They both reach Enji, catching up to Toya as they then checked up on Izuku's wounded and injured body, as they worried wonder what happened to him.

Eijiro: Izu-bro...

Tetsu: What happened to him, Mr. Todoroki?!

Enji: We'll explain later...Toya, grab my phone real quick from my pocket...

Toya does as he's told and immediately grabs his father's phone from his pocket. But as soon as he did, his dad began running down the hall, telling them to follow him, to which they catch up to him immediately.

Toya: Whad'ya need me to hold the phone for?

Enji: Contact Recovery Girl, quick and tell her to prepare the emergency room in U.A, stacked!!

Eijiro: Why don't we take him to the hospital, Mr. Todoroki?

Enji: No time...I can't just take him to a random hospital and expect the doctors to immediately take him in! And U.A is the closest we have here!

The other nodded, understanding the situation with hospitals. Knowing that the system isn't all sunshine because of multiple controversial news about some hospitals not taking patients in despite them being in critical conditions.

The Commission is still working on the repairing the system, but it's a bit touch and go. In some cases, even family members of Pro Heroes aren't easily accepted without giving a shit-load of cash. So yeah, he would rather go to a place closer and more reliable than a hospital, to be fair Recovery Girl is like a walking hospital.

So Toya got immediately on the phone to find Recovery Girl's contact as they all went downstairs, catching the attention of the people downstairs as they were anticipating the answer to their question of what was going on.

Inko: Hisashi, what- *eyes widened*

The moment, they had a clear view of them coming down the stairs, they stopped everything that they were doing as some even dropped what they were holding in shock of what they're seeing. 

Time slowed down for them as their hearts raced up, seeing Enji running but in their view walking slowly, carrying Izuku's body, seeing the state he was in, from the torn up clothes, to the open wounds, to the blood that was streaming down his face and wounds.

His unstable breathing patterns were heard as their hearts kept racing seeing the sight of Izuku in that state. Inko especially, seeing her son in that state, injured, down and looks like on the brink of death along with the fact that she could do nothing, her heart ached to the point it wanted to burst opened, tears started to stream uncontrollably down her face as her voice started to crack, as little wails left her throat. And instinctively...