𝒙𝒊𝒊.

───── CHAPTER TWELVE,THE SEA BEAST

THE SEA BEAST. . .

     YOU FELT THE fierce breeze of the fresh air hit your face when you surfed above the surface on your ilu

YOU FELT THE fierce breeze of the fresh air hit your face when you surfed above the surface on your ilu. Riding the strong waves. All while you could hear Ao'nung and his friends yip in excitement. Causing your smile to widen, showing off your noticeable fangs.

Your heart was beating rapidly. You felt the terrifying adrenaline rush coursing throughout your whole body. The same familiar rush that you've been craving ever since you left the forest.

You held your breath, as you dived back into the crystal waters. It seemed that Ao'nung's mood had lifted, along with his friends too. Apart of you hated the fact that you were enjoying hanging out with the same jerk that made fun of you.

But, maybe some people deserved second chances.

You dove upwards from the heavy waters again, "C'mon, C'mon!" Ao'nung shouted, as you and his friends followed his lead. You pressured your ilu into going faster, now catching up to the teenage boy's fast pace. Leaving his friends behind.

"Hell yeah!" you yelled out in excitement. Ao'nung pushed his ilu forward, causing the said animal to move forward with great velocity. The Metkayina boy turned his head towards your direction, still gripping his ilu.

He looked into your honey-colored eyes, all he saw, was pure excitement. His expression faltered for a moment, but it soon went back to normal.

"Keep up forest girl!" the Metkayina teen shouted as he tore his eyes away from your figure. And looked ahead of him. You laughed, finding no offense to the newly given nickname. After all, you assumed that you befriended him. And you thought that he and his friend group were just a bunch of stupid boys.

A bunch of immature boys. But, oh, how wrong you were.

. . .