Why am I crying? Who is she? Why did she hit me? What is she on about me being a psychopath? I got pulled into a hug.

"Don't listen to her".

~ Time Skip ~

Mina's POV

Outside My Office

I left the office as she had fallen asleep. I decide to speak to all my employees that saw the scene.

"I know some of you might think I am crazy right now. But I really love her. And I like all of you to not tell her what she did. She doesn't remember anything. She doesn't know herself. So please help me. I want her to forget those bad things she's done to have a better life".

"Does she still has the desire to kill someone?".

"No. She just a confused scared baby. I just want to protect her so can you guys do that for me?", I asked.

They all nodded their head.

"Miss Myoui, Chou Sana. She married your cousin right".

"Yes".

"And she died a day before Tzuyus accident", Another said.

"I don't think Sana died from natural causes, or that Tzuyu's accident was an accident", The girl said.

"You're saying someone killed Sana. And now tried to kill Tzuyu?", I asked.

"Yes".

"Just who are you?", I asked.

"Rose's twin sister".

"....".

"Park Chaeyoung is my name", she said.

"Everyone back to work you, Miss Park come with me".

My Office

"She changes a lot since Roses's death".

"How did you know me?", I asked.

"I know you put up with a lot of shit Tzuyus done to you. always made me wonder why you never left. But guess you love her a lot".

She then laughed which confused me. How did she even know about my and Tzuyu's relationship?

"Rose wouldn't have been able to handle Tzuyu's sudden behaviour. Though she said she'd love Tzuyu even if she were to kill. That was bullshit".

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"Rose, she would tell me how she hoped Tzuyu won't become a monster. I don't think she even loved Tzuyu. Well, she did in the first year, but she saw Tzuyu change. Rose thought she was training for her to be able to kill. So, she decided to sneak out of the mansion. That's where she met that old man. You know your ex-fiancées dad. She did dirty things with him. He got hooked and wanted her. As I am sure you know what happens next. He kills her and Tzuyu kill the man. Her first kill. Yet she doesn't know what Rose had been doing behind her back".