Chapter 3 - Reincarnation

Start from the beginning

Violet- Come on I swear you'll like it.

The woman had a happy face as she spoke.

- *Thoughts* I can't say no to my own mother!!!

Aaaahhhhhh!

Violet- That's it.

When I tasted the food, incredibly it was good, I didn't remember that from when I was a kid....

Well, before I forget, this is Violet Atsushi, my mother in this world, she is kind with a captivating personality, she usually stays at home cooking and taking care of me, she tells me stories and even shows me magic...

Kei- I'm home! And with a nice meat!

Violet- Hi dear, how was the hunt today?

Kei- Great, I managed to catch a deer, they're going to cook for the whole village tonight, we also got some slimes and we can sell them in town.

- *Thoughts* This is my father Kei Atsushi, he is a tall man with a defined physique, he is quite playful, he hunts most of the time and gives sword lessons to the people of the village...

Kei- Hey champ, grow up fast to learn swordplay from the best in the village!

Violet- Haha, I'll teach you everything I know about magic.

- *Thoughts* They're pretty cool parents...

Time Skip - Night

- *Thought* The moon has risen in the sky everyone is getting ready for their meal, my mother was carrying me on her lap while I just watched the other residents...

???- Hey Violet, how are you?

Violet- Hi Ana, how are you?

- *Thoughts* Ana, this is a friend of my mother's, she is also nice...

Ana- *Tone of voice playful* Hi Y/n how's the cutest baby in the kingdom?

I laugh like a happy baby, the women are delighted with the cuteness. Well the evening went well the adults and older children ate meat, all was well. As time went by, everyone finished their meals and left, including me and my parents.

Time Skip - Late Night

No one's pov

Kei-*Whispers* Sweetheart, wake up!

Violet-*Bowering* Huh, what's wrong honey?

Kei- Get Y/n out of here, we've got trouble.

The woman hearing these words sneaks up to the window and draws the curtain. Outside were several men in black and one in the middle of them.

Man in black 1- Sir, shouldn't we just kidnap the woman?

???- What fun would that be? This village is very small, if we erase it from the map, it will be nothing more than a story of the Midgar kingdom, have you surrounded the place?

Man in Black 1- Yes sir, no one will escape.

The man in black said bowing, the other man was wearing a cape and looked like a royal knight...