The Fifth Marauder

Lunch was somewhat quiet, compared to last night, so the boys and I ate quickly so that we would have time to see Remus. We were jogging down the corridor, and slipped into the infirmary. Technically Remus isn't supposed to have visitors, so I kept an eye on Madame Pomfrey. She left to get something, an I signalled the others. James and Sirius went first, and I hear them speaking quietly with Remus. He mentions his confusion about the doe, and that's when Peter and I walk in. "Hey Remus." I say, an he yelps "Lily! W-what are you doing here?" I smile, Padfoot and Prongs going on either side of me, whisper-yelling "Introducing... Quick-Clove! The Fifth Marauder!" "F-Fifth M-Marauder?" Remus stammers. "Yep." I say, "after I put two and two together, (And I can't believe that it took me as long as it did.) I resolved to do my own part. You're my friend too, Remus, an I want to be there for you." After paling considerably, Remus smiles lightly. "Thanks Lily. Now, do you mind filling me in on the details? I have more scratches than usual, so something must have set me off." I glance at the other marauders nervously. But y'know what? This is just another part of what they... What WE do. We help our friends, we do fun things, and I'll try to cut them a bit of slack when I ought to be docking points. Hell, they'll definitely drag me into detention before we're done. Now we have five marauders at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs, and Quick-Clove. Wait a second... Aren't animagi species shared by... Soul mates? Shit. Then again... Potter's a lot less of a prat than I thought.