Jesse: Fallen down? What the fu- I mean, w-what is that?

Berdly: Quite frankly it's a concept yet beyond our grasp, all we know is that there are places, locations tied to a dark fountain down here that act as portals between our worlds.

Walt: Worlds? You mean to tell me we're within another dimension?

Susie: Dimension? Pfft, you're thinking too hard about it, there's the dark world, which is here, and the light world, where we lighteners come from.

Ralsei: Mhm! There aren't any other worlds, to my awareness as keeper of the land's history at least.

Walt: Well, then we have a problem?

Susie: You said it.

Noelle: Susie! Uhm, what do you mean?

Walt: Because our world doesn't have dinosaurs.

Ralsei: I see... Well, still! The same rules probably apply! Someone must've opened a dark fountain where you two came in from, and now we just have to work our way there! Speaking of which, where was that?

Noelle: Yeah, was it a computer lab?

Susie: Or a supply closet?

Walt: Uh, a laundromat.

Ralsei: Great! To a laundry-themed adventure we go!

As if on queue, and without further questions asked, Berdly, Susie, Kris, and Noelle, all fell in line behind Ralsei to be led, well, he didn't know where just quite yet, they always seemed to find him before he found them. Meanwhile, Walt and Jesse stayed behind.

Jesse: What the fuck do they mean, going to the laundromat, how would it be here?

Walt: I don't know, Jesse. My best guess is if a copy of my house was brought here, then so too would be a copy of the laundromat. And if they say that's the exit, well we don't have many options.

Jesse: I guess not. Shit, this is not how I wanted this day to go...

Quickly catching up towards the group of giddy amigos, it was time for small talk along the way. Or at least, attempted small talk, between parties that were at the very least, cold.

Noelle: So, you guys aren't kids, huh?

Walt: No.

Noelle: That's weird, the only other Lightners that have come here have been kids.

Jesse: Yeah, I can see that.

Berdly: So since we are now bound together by the cruel hand of faith, which has left you here stranded, what is it you two do? If I might recall, you said you both were partners, in which business?

Walt: Pharmaceuticals

Berdly: Pharmaceutical, partners?

Walt: You're goddamn right.

Berdly retreats into a nervous silence, as even one as shameless as he is incapable of breaking through the awkward atmosphere. Luckily, he wouldn't have to trudge through much longer upon a strange sound.

Berdly: Am I the only one that's hearing that?

Noelle: Hearing what?

Berdly: That

Walt: What kind of sound is it?

Berdly: It's quite faint, difficult to describe really, but I suppose if I had to I would call it a rumble? But a quiet rumble, sorta like a..

Susie: Forklift?

Berdly: I suppose, yes, why?

Susie points towards the ominous silhouette cached in shadows that stands in front of the group.