Seconds turns to Minutes, minutes to hours, hours to days, days to weeks.

I stopped counting the days on my second week. I've grown accoustomed to the pain, it's sick. My body dosen't hurt right now, it's numb.

"Stand up." A twisted voice growls, anger vibrating in his voice.

I know if I move however then I would be in a world of pain.

"I can't." I whisper meekly. A low growl leaves his throat,"What the fuck did you say?"

"No." I say defiantly, my mind wanders to Elijah and Andris. They wouldn't want a weak mate. His eyes are obsidain black. I feel the pain, before even seeing his hand move.

He slapped me with enough force to break a regular humans jaw. My head banged against the cold cement floor. He raises his hand, his dark eyes hooded. When a blood curling scream stops him.

The smell of blood, excites me. It wafts down from the pack house above. My fangs enlongate. I'm so hungry. The man's eyes widen, he rushes up the stairs.

I hear yells, screams and crashes. Suddenly the men who tourted me seemed to be forced down here.

The Alpha stumbles down, along with other pack warriors. His eyes fearful...Coward.

I smell them before I see them, rouges.

Looking at the Alpha a feeling of vengence fills me. He fucking deserves it.

They attack taking down every warrior in this room,The overwhelming scent of blood tempts me. They don't attack the Alpha...They surround him. Someone else enters. The amount of pure power radating off him has my bones shaking. The so called Alpha, can't compare. A sweet smell enters my nostrils, my wolf purring lightly. The same scent that was on the Alpha when I first met him. He is rouge.

He is in the middle of the circle along with the Alpha. A deadly grin plastered on his face.

"You're pathetic." The rouge says, his voice enticing and husky. The Alpha visible recoils at the insult.

"Hurting women to appease your own sick nature." The rouge growls looking at the Alpha like he intends to kill him.

"it was fun, knowing it was your mate who I was beating. A weak little thing, beautiful...Too bad she is yours. It was fun beating the shit out of her." The alpha snarls, sounding stupidly cocky. I look around in the otehr cage's. I am the only female here. Is he talking about me?

The rouge man's eyes go deadly. Everyone in the vincity become silent. He steps forward gracefully, like a pathner about to rip it's chosen prey apart. He dosen't kill him. Instead he hurts him, to the verge of death. But still hanging on.

"You like beating my mate?" The anger and pure venom in his voice intimidate me.

"Take him to the house...I'll take care of him there."

the others nod, and disappear taking the half dead alpha with them.

"Hey you guys smell that?" Someone asks sniffing the air. His eyes flash to the cage I'm in. I push myself into the cornner. The rouge man steps forward, ripping the cage door off like it's nothing.

He steps forward, his body filling the frame of the door. There is barely any light, I feel his stare on me. I hear him inhale the air.

"Look at me." he orders, except his voice is gentle. I do, as I'm told. Once our eyes meet, I realize. I heve found my third and final mate. The anger that fills his eyes scare me.

I whimper and push myself harder into the cornner, his eyes soften instantly when they meet mine. He reaches out to touch me and I hurriedly move away from his prying hands. He looks hurt.

"I don't want to bite you." I say softly.

"Hybrid." He dosen't even need an explanation.

"Come here."

I don't respond or answer. His eye narrow,"Now." He growls anger entering his voice.

I don't move. He growls lowly, moving towards me.

His arms wrap around my waist and the sparks feel so good on my damaged skin. The others watch, not daring to say a word.

"Feed." He commands me.

"No." I say defiantly. I try to muster a glare, but I can't.

I can hear his pulse as he shoves my face into his neck. My fangs enlongate without my consent. He smells so good....so good. I dig my nails into my palms, clutching desperately on my last restraint of control. He watches me curiously, I know my eyes are blood red.

"Feed."

My teeth enter at his pulse point. The perfect spot, a way I can control the amount of blood I take from him. His blood is sinful. I can taste the darkness in it, but it's so addictive. His blood flows into my mouth. I hear him stiffling groans, as I suck on the wound.

Pulling away I feel refreshed, I however still need more.

He looks down at me,"I'm going to kill him."

"What's your name?" He asks his voice gruff.

"Addaelynn." I croak, my voice breaking.

"Who are you?" I lick my dry lips.

"Felix." He said simply. Holding me bridal style as he carries me out of the dungeon. My eyes fall to his neck, Only then I realize I just marked my mate.