❦ Chapter 2 ❦

2248 Words

Prompt: ''Is this coffee bitter?'' *Sips drink*
''No. It must be you''

TW: None

. . • . ° .• °:. * ° .

𝓦𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷. 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓬𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰.
- 𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷 & 𝓜𝓮

. . • . ° .• °:. * ° .

𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓻

𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟛

Faith POV

''DAD!'' I yell as I walk downstairs. I just woke up, My hair is all messy and my eyes still don't want to open up but I told Kate that I could hang out today. I totally forgot to ask Dad. It's not like he is one to say 'no' but I still have to ask.

''Kitchen!'' He yells back and I walk into the room while rubbing my eyes. ''Morning sweetheart.''

''Morning dadda.'' I say innocently.

''What do you need Faith?'' He asks while looking at me with a raised eyebrow. He figured out a while ago that if I need something I call him 'dadda' like I did when I was like five years old.

''I told Kate I could hang out today but I totally forgot to ask you so, dadda can I hang out with Kate today?'' He laughs a bit before nodding.

''Of course, you can. I want you to be home at 7 pm though.'' She says which is weird. My curfew is always around 10:30 pm. I wonder why.

''May I ask why?''

''Well Scarlett is coming over and I would love for you to meet her.'' My eyes widen and I can't believe it got to this point, I was afraid of it but didn't expect it so soon. I don't want to meet her. Like I said; she is going to leave anyway. ''Faith?'' He says, wanting a reaction or anything from me. I mean I don't mind being home around 7 but that doesn't mean I'm going to meet her.

''Sure, I will be home around 7 pm,'' I say knowing there is no way I'm getting out of this one. I grab some juice and an apple before going upstairs to get ready for today. I quickly change into some clothes and throw my hair up. I hear my phone vibrate and look at the messages.

Peanut
Morning Pumpkin, I'm in front of your house <3

Pumpkin
Morning Katieeeeee, I will be right outside

I grab my bag and quickly run downstairs. I put my now empty glass in the sink and throw the rest of the apple away. I give my dad a kiss on his cheek and say bye before running over to Kate's car.

''Hey Rosa'' I greet her by her middle name and lean over to give her a kiss which she accepts.

''Hey Emila'' She says and I look at her annoyed. ''What? I don't like it when you call me Rosa and you don't like it when people call you Emila. You brought this on yourself'' She says with a smug smile. I playfully slap her shoulder and let out a laugh. I connect my phone and put it on our playlist. Kate drives away while we yell our hearts out to The Very First Night (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift.