Preferences: Dating Someone Who Has a Plus Sized Figure

My apologies for being away so long, life caught up to me and I ended up falling in love with my sweetheart of a boyfriend. But I'm back until I get another writer's block. So yay! Also if someone requests an opposite version of this with a thinner figure, I'd be happy to write that one as well.
-

Marc (The American one)

He doesn't mind it at all. He says it gives him more things to love about you. He'll even reassure you a million times if he has to (or enough for his patience) that he finds you attractive in any shape or form you take.
"Dove, the way you look does not judge how I love you, it's you that I fell for, not your wonderful body, though that is a bonus."

But there are people who are hateful towards others. And there are also people who find themselves severely injured by Moon Knight if hateful things are said towards you.

Unless the person is yourself, then Marc will comfort you in anyway he can. Cuddles, kisses, anything. He'd do anything to protect you and comfort you. He'd even pick you up and spin you around a few times to get you to smile.

Steven (The British one)
Steven would have no problem with it, he'll say that there's just more to love. He'd make meaningful compliments to any outfit you'd wear.
"Oh my goodness! You look like a superstar, Love! You didn't tell me you secretly were a goddess!"

Any small amounts of teasing or anything sort of hateful comments towards you, he's about to turn incomprehensibly aggressively British. Calling them quite a few names back before turning back to you. He'd apologize and then walk you two away from those people.

Feeling insecure? Steven wouldn't allow that. Heck. He'd list several goddesses who had the same body shape or how it was considered a great beauty standard for certain centuries. Steven would list his favourite things about you, physically and mentally. He'd even mention small mannerisms that causes his heart to flutter.

Jake (The Spanish one)
He'll find it quite attractive, it's more protection too. Jake seems to reason as to why it's there, it's for extra protection, so you're safer in the world. He'll also compliment you relentlessly, like each waking moment he sees you.

We know the man has no problem killing people because he was one, ordered to, or two, furious with how the person treated you, Marc or Steven. So needless to say, anyone who dared be hateful towards you ended up being beaten up or killed by Moon Knight.

By personal opinion I think Jake would like dancing, adding in some class. So when you're insecure I think he'd dance with you. After all, how could you listen to what you're mind is trying to tear you down with when you're focusing on dancing with him? Sometimes a no coordinated dance could fix a loud mind who just needs some serotonin. He'd of course blurt out how fabulous your dance moves are.

Khonshu (The ancient crusty one)
He doesn't really notice, thinking that it's normal (which it is). He's been around for centuries, and has most likely seen people in all shapes and sizes. As well as the gods take in changes as a well. He does however like to compliment you from time to time. A somewhat rare occurrence however. Thought it does happen. "Y/n, I like how your style looks today, it matches the weather." He's still rusty, but he tries.

Despite dating a literal god, hate is bound to everything in its own way. And when it finds you, Khonshu loses his temper, announcing that he'll send them to the afterlife, and that'll he toss them off the boat. Of course, when he regains his temper, he'll be quite protective of you, wary of what people say.
-

I think I did okay for my first one back, let me know if any changes need to be made. Or any spelling mistakes slipped through. (I am currently writing this at 3 am already sleep deprived.) Remember to drink water or juice and eat something peeps.

Cya,
Iron_Ass