I can't believe she just did that to me but I deserve it.

"Audrey, oh my god! I'm so sorry sweetie," Marissa covered her mouth as her eyes were huge. She tried wrapping her arms around me but I shoved her off that it made her stumble back.

"Don't fucking touch me! No doubt Steven left you!" I marched out of the kitchen, back to my room, slamming the door shut after me. I don't regret anything I said. Tears rolled down my cheek as it burned a little after she slapped me. I sat in front of my vanity and observed my red cheek.

My bedroom door flung open and in came the bitch.

"Audrey! What the hell is happening to you? It's embarrasing to me," Psh! Like I care! The refelection on the mirror stared back at me and I didn't reply. "Audrey! I'm talking to you!" My fist clenched.

"You happened!" I stood up and pound the vanity with my fist. My make up fell all over the place but I didn't care. "Get out of my fucking room!" I shouted. Marissa furrowed her brows like I didn't know who I was talking to. Oh I do know who I'm talking to.

"Don't you swear at me young lady! If this is about yesterday, it's not a big deal," She said in a measured tone. Sure it's not!

"It's not about fucking yesterday! It's about Tristan bitch!" I spat out.

"What about him? You hate Tristan,"When she said it, I grabbed the bottle of foundation and threw it at her.

"God damn Marissa! Can you shut up!" I'm starting to break down but I'm gonna keep myself composed and I'm not gonna cry.

"Audrey! I'm your mom! You don't have the right to talk to me like that!" She pointed me her finger and I wanna smack her the way she did to me.

"I don't care! You ruined my life! Steven left with him and now he's fucking gone!" I slumped down on the carpet and cried.

"Sweetie," She kneeled in front of me and tried hugging me again. I broke free and scooted a mile away from her.

"You don't know anything so shut the fuck up!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. Her eyes started getting teary but I didn't care. She deserves this pain that I feel, because this is all her fault. "You have no idea!" I sobbed.

"Yes I do!" What does she know? She's just talking shit cause she doesn't have a clue on how it feels.

"No you don't! Do you know how it feels? No, cause you don't have any feelings! I fucking love Tristan mom! And what did you do?! Ruined everything by being such a cold slefish bitch! So just shut it! Get out of my room!" I was breathing hard as I shed more tears. I hate her so much!

There was silence between us and it was defeaning. I glanced at her and her reaction was shocked with a hint of surprise. I looked away and stared at the blank wall.

"Oh my god, are you being serious about this Audrey?" Her eyes were wide and I didn't respond. She heard me so I wouldn't bother repeating myself. "Audrey!" She shouted.

"Yes! Fucking yes!" More tears was flowing down. Ugh!

"I'm sorry," She said genuinely. "I'm so so sorry, I had no idea," Exactly! So you should shut the hell up!

"I don't need your pity! Can you just go away!" I said through clenched teeth. Stop crying! Marissa's figure stood up and she slowly walked towards the door. I stared down the floor and waited. She finally shut the door gently then I bawled out. I want her out of my life!

~Tristan's POV~

Welcome to the City of Texas!

I read out the sign and it all went crashing down on me. I'm not in California anymore, I'm really apart from Audrey.