Chapter 32

It's their third day in Korea and they spent their second day rummaging all the remaining documents they haven't checked yet, including the new files Arisu sent to their emails. It was especially busy for Riku as he was also attending virtual meetings for some of their businesses back in Japan. Although it seemed all the good feelings on their first day got forgotten, they both knew the atmosphere between them was much better. It was comforting and it made all their works even easier and bearable. It's almost like first time Riku actually enjoyed working and that's all thanks to Kei. Even the simple act of giving him beverages in the middle of his meeting brought Riku comfort and joy.

Today is the day they will tail Chung Yong Ki, their top target in Korea. It's Kei's first time doing undercover, so he was contemplating whether to wear his usual hoodie get up or wear a more decent than that. After all, he's in Korea. The only problem is he barely brought clothes aside from his hoodie collections. He's now wearing his white plain t-shirt and his jeans, but still undecide whether to pick up his hoodie or black coat to top his shirt over.

"Hey! Come."

Unknown to him, Riku has been on his doorframe for a minute now, witnessing his dilemma which the man finds cute. He himself hasn't seen Kei outside his hoodie and black suit outfit, so he wants to lend him something for the benefit of him seeing his bodyguard in another get up.

"O-oh, sorry. I'm done here." Kei replied and was about to pick up his black hoodie when Riku stopped him and told him to follow.

With only his white shirt and pants, he silently followed his boss in the master's bedroom. He watched the man inside his room and opened his cabinet to grab a plaid polo while he waited by the door.

Riku handed him his plaid shirt. "Just wear this."

Kei was a bit confused looking at the grey shirt that was obviously branded before giving Riku a questioning look. The latter sighed and smirked at him before flinging the shirt around his bodyguard to put him on him.

"O-Oh, I- I can just wear my hoodie." Kei stuttered a bit, caught by surprised when Riku put on the shirt on him. It smelled like... Riku.

"You're taking forever to choose which one to wear. You don't even have that many choices." Riku chuckled.

Kei unconsciously pouted at his statement only because he couldn't protest since what Riku said was true.

"Can we go now?" his boss casually asked, that's when he had a proper look at him.

Riku was wearing a white inner shirt as well topped with a jersey jacket. Another unusual look on his boss, but thanks to his gorgeous face, at this point Kei wouldn't be surprised anymore if the man can pull off anything.

Again, Riku insisted to drive saying he'll be much faster than Kei because he knew the road more than him. They're driving to Gangnam in another luxury hotel where Chung Yong Ki is meeting his new investor. After just an hour drive, they parked inside the parking lot of the hotel and as if the odds are in their favor, they were able to pull up just beside Chung Yong Ki's car.

As they enter the said hotel, Kei suddenly felt underdress. Most of the people they bumped into were all wearing business attires, both men and women. It's almost like they're the only ones in very casual clothes and it was even more obvious when they went inside a private bar in the hotel where the meeting was taking place. Riku headed straight to the bar counter as Kei silently followed. The man ordered a glass of whiskey and a non-alcoholic drink for Kei.

Kei couldn't help but lean closer to whisper. "Aren't we a little underdress here? People might recognize you."

Riku smiled at him. "Believe it or not. People will easily recognize me when I'm on my regular clothes, aka in suits."