Chapter 15

Warning: Consist of short 🔞. You can skip that part if you're uncomfortable reading some smut.

______________

Cameras flashing...

Reporters and journalists flocking the front yard...

while Riku and his unit bodyguards were watching from a safe distance as the charity event was happening. Yearly, the Kimuras are doing charity events and donation for their major organizations such as orphanage, relief centers, and even other global organizations; one of which are the Kimura Children Foundation they had founded nine years ago.

Kei just watched as the media took photos of the event without Riku even showing in front of their lenses. Now, he knows why he has never seen the heir of the Kimura Empire. Riku never likes to show up and even if he does, he needs to stay away from the limelight as much as possible because he is the next yakuza leader of their clan.

"What's my schedule after this?"

Kei just glanced at Riku's back facing him when the latter asked Arisu.

"You don't have any schedule after this, but you will need to see Kimura-san after the event."

Riku sighed just hearing about him meeting his father. "When do we leave then?"

Arisu checked the time on his wristwatch. "We leave in thirty minutes."

They continued to watch from where they were and watched kids playing around the open field. But after a moment, they saw bunch of black cars approaching the orphanage along with three huge trucks behind. Riku's brows creased and so did Arisu's because those weren't from Kimura. However, their curiosity was immediately dismissed when they saw the Nagata label on the trucks and saw the familiar man went out from the luxury car with his bodyguards.

The newcomers instantly grabbed the media's attention, and the familiar man gladly took it by shaking hands with the head minister and even other journalists.

"Why is he here?" the frustration on Riku's voice was so evident.

"I am not quite sure, too."

After distracting the cameras of the newly delivered donations and goods, the said man approached Riku's direction which the latter showed obvious dislike by giving the man the cold, unwelcoming glare.

"What a coincidence? I didn't know you are doing your charity event today." the smug smile from the man who spoke even irritated Riku. But he played coy and widely smirked at him.

"The more the better I guess."

"Hmm..." the man teasingly smiled, and Kei got his attention. Riku saw him eyed the bodyguard behind him with his malicious look, so he just glanced over his shoulder before looking at him again as the man continued. "I see a new face."

"I would like to stay and catch up with you, but unfortunately, I have other stuff to do." Riku said and gave Arisu a nod of 'let's go' before he took the lead to leave.

When Riku walked pass the man, he discreetly rolled his eyes and sighed in irritation seeing that evil smile from the latter. He wanted to ignore him as much as he could but he heard someone halted his steps. When he turned around, he could only put his hands in his pocket, seeing the man's hand on Kei's shoulder.

Kei remained calm despite the confusion. He watched as the man gave him a look from head to toe, smiling.

"Where have you been picking your bodyguards, Kimura-san? I would love you to tell me that so I can have as pretty as this one, too."