One and ONLY part🤍

Sana po ma-enjoy niyo ang story ko. Thank you!🤍

______________________________________

There was a girl that I really like her name is Celeste Aurora which both means light in the dark night. When I first met her I was mesmerized deeply. Her visual features are breathtaking but somehow she looks quite familiar its like I have seen her before I just can't pinpoint where and when. Until one day I accidentally bumped into her, who knew that by that day we would be close and inseparable. Because we always spend our free time together, I guess I already like her. She is kind, funny, beautiful, and understands me more than my self so I started courting her. We always stay up late together, texting, chatting, calling each other until the sun comes up, I guess I really like her huh? But why does it all feel too good to be true?

I have been so happy that I haven't notice that one month have already past. Today, Aurora ask me if we can go somewhere. Of course I agreed. So now I am here sitting in the front seat while she is driving because I don't exactly know  where we are going but I've notice something. She has been oddly quiet today, she's not talking to me or even glancing at me so I decided to ask her about it. "Hey bae, are we good?" But she just answered with a "yea, just thinking about something." I just nodded not wanting to push more nor ask her about the topic again.

It was a solid 15 minutes and not one of us dared to open a topic. When the car stoped I quickly looked at our surroundings. I saw that we are in a valley of flowers. It's beautiful. Many different flowers, some tall and short grasses, trees. The scenery is so calm and peaceful. I also saw a picnic basket on top of the blanket under the shade of a tree. Did she plan this? "D-did you plan this? All of this?" I asked. ""Yes I did. Do you like it?" Only if you knew... I love it. "I do. I am actually fluttered. I should be doing these things to you" I say as I hold her hand but.... Why are they... So.... Cold?

I just shook it off thinking that maybe she was still nervous. "Don't mention it, I actually wanted to do this to you. You deserve it. You deserve to be happy." She said while smiling. "You deserve to be happy even without me" she mumbled that didn't reached my ears "What was that?" I asked "Oh nothing! I just said let's enjoy and eat 'cause I'm hungry" she said while chuckling softly.

While we were eating I looked up into the sky and saw that it was starting to get dark. "Hey bae aren't we going to go now? The sky is getting darker and I think its going to rain soon" I asked her. "Oh don't worry about the rain." She answered while slightly chuckling. Soon after that it started to rain "Oh! It's raining! Let's go inside the car Aurora" I told her worried that she will get a cold. "Oh don't be a killjoy Darcel! Come! Lets dance" she answered with that beautiful laugh of hers. Well I have no other choice but to dance with her under the rain. This is perfect. Everything is perfect. I wish this would never end.

"Would you like to dance with me, M'lady?" I asked her slightly bowing infront of her. I heard her soft chuckles before she answered "I would love too" she took my hand and we both are swaying slowly to the rhythm of the rain. We were both quiet just staring straight into each others eyes. My eyes are full of love and admiration for this girl while her eyes are full with an emotion that I can't quite decipher. But there is one word that comes to my mind but I chose not to entertain the idea. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

Aurora: "Darcel..."

Darcel: "Hmmmm?"

Aurora: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Darcel: "I don't know actually. I haven't decided yet. What about you? What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Aurora: "Hmmm I haven't decided yet either"

Aurora: "Darcel... Can you promise me something?"

Darcel: "Of course. Anything"

Aurora: "Can you promise me that... Even if something happens, if... I will not be in your life again... Can you promise me that you will move on. Find someone who can love you until you grow old. Find someone who will be your happiness and the mother of your kids."

Darcel: "Bae... What are you saying? You will always be in my life. I can not see my future with anyone except you.

Aurora: "Just promise me Darcel please..."

Darcel: "But why? Are you going somewhere? Are you leaving me?"

Aurora: "Just... Say yes... Please"

Darcel: "O-okay. I.... I promise. But-"

Aurora: "Shhhhhh don't say anything.
Just please keep your promise."

Darcel *deep sigh*: "Okay, I will.."

The only question that runs to my mind was why? Why was she making me promise these things? Is she going away? Will she leave me? Did she do that so that I will easily move one?

"Darcel... Close your eyes" and I did but oh how I wish that I didn't. How I wish that I didn't close my eyes. How I wish that I can look at her face again. But until then, it will all just be a wish that will never come true. "It's time... My love... I hope that may our paths cross again" and with that she planted a kiss on my lips. When I opened my eyes she was nowhere to be seen.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What do you plan on taking in college bro?" Jasper, my bestfriend, asked. "I'm planning on taking Bachelor of Aviation." I answered "nice choice. But may I ask why?" Jasper asked again "because of the sky" I answered but in all honesty... I just want to be close to her again. Even if it's the farthest that I can go.

•5 YEARS LATER•

I made it... I'm finally a pilot. Are you proud of me My love? I can finally be close to you again, even if I'll just reached the clouds but hey... It's the farthest that I can go.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

While walking across the plane something caught my eye. It's a familiar figure, I just can't figure out who it is...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am now here at Tromso, Norway to witness something beautiful. I was just walking along the snowy path when a ray of light shone behind me and when I faced it there it was, the beautiful Aurora Borealis or more known as the Northern Lights. 'What a beautiful sight to see... I wish you can watch it with me My love.' I was so deep in thinking that I haven't notice a figure not far ahead and when I took a closer look my whole body froze. No... This can't be... Am I dreaming?

"Aurora?"

THE END

.... Or is it??